PDA

View Full Version : Few questions(5)

Pat0307
12-09-2009, 08:29 PM
I dont have ac2 yet(trying my best to avoid forum spoilers) and I have a few questions...

1) Are ther any severe glitches/bugs problems with the 360 version or is it just the PS3 version?
2) Does the game have as much stealth as AC1?
3) Is the game too easy?
4) is combat still repetative?
5) Are there any other problems I should know about?

**Please avoid any spoilers**

Pat0307
12-09-2009, 08:29 PM
I dont have ac2 yet(trying my best to avoid forum spoilers) and I have a few questions...

1) Are ther any severe glitches/bugs problems with the 360 version or is it just the PS3 version?
3) Is the game too easy?

**Please avoid any spoilers**

edwardkidd33
12-09-2009, 08:55 PM
1. No but i did get caught in a wall once... But that was my fault

2. Omg yes there are alot of new moves and they are so cool!

3. No there is so much to do. All that repetitive **** is gone!

4. No now if your attacking one opponent another might attack you too.

5. Yeah your the problem... Why havent you bought it!!! Lol jk no its an awesome game your guna have fun with ithttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Dachande_
12-09-2009, 09:11 PM
1)Ive completed the game twice on the 360 and i encountered no game breaking bugs or glitches,i came across the odd one..like walking over steps and finding a certain step being treated as a ledge on top of a building..nothing game breaking though.

2)It does in my honest opinion,but as was the same in AC1,it depends on how you like to approach the game,all action or total stealth..some of the main missions force you into open,hostile encounters no matter what you do,but the upside is that there are double the amount of side missions in AC2 that allow for total stealth and true Assassin behaviour.

3)Easy as the first game was =) you wont find yourself in a truly unwinnable situation,however..there are some puzzles in the game that some will find extremely difficult =)

4)As repetative as the first game was,i personally never had a problem with the repetative nature of AC in terms of combat,but i will say that AC2 does spice things up a bit with a much bigger repetoire of moves and enemies that cant be one shotted straight away,differant weapons,differant tactics,glorious fist fighting and disarm moves..it mores interesting =) but still easy once you get the hang of it,much like AC1.

5)Not that i know of,i say go get the game and enjoy! if you liked AC1,then you will love AC2 =)

Xaerxion
12-10-2009, 03:24 AM

I'm playing the 360 version. It hanged once on the animus loading screen but that happens to alot of my games...

I have had myself stuck in other people once and seeing a guard stuck in the pillar is hilarious.

It's more realistic. At least I don't have a freaking medieval swat team chasing me like AC1.

3) Is the game too easy?

By my definition? It's challenging at first, but after your first play through it gets very easy lol.

Not sure. I never fully played AC1 (in process)
But getting guards to attack each other accidentally is good fun.

Get the game. I had the same problem as you 2 weeks ago until i was like "damn i've got nothing else to do anyway." Turns out to be a hell of a game.

Fenro
12-10-2009, 04:59 AM
1# Problems with PS3 versios are highly exaggerated ive had 2 freezes during 41hours of gameplay and they havent realy bothered me at all, as for the XBOX version im not sure how well it works.

2# If you decide to play it that way. you can also just bash through alot of the content but weres the fun in that.

3# Again if you decide to make it easy, you can give the game variety in the dificulty level by not getting new armours/weapons and never degreasing your notority

4# The variety of weapons is twice if not even thrice as big as it was in AC1, the fighting is alot more interesting with the new weapons and new enemy archetypes.

BillyTJoel
12-10-2009, 05:03 AM
I can answer all five questions in one go.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5: Shut up and buy it.