PDA

View Full Version : Future Installments of Assassins Creed

guest-MOqKoc6W
04-01-2018, 01:40 AM
List of possible future installments of the ac series

AC: Conquest

You are an Aztec eagle warrior Assassin during the Spanish conquest of the Aztecs, fighting off conquistador Templars.

AC: Czar

You are a Cossack Assassin, during the Russian Empire's last days.

AC: Deep Space/Colony

Set in the future, you are a Martian Assassin who finds out that the New Templars (made by Elon Musk) has broken the Outer Space Treaty by creating nuclear weapons in a secret moonbase.

AC: Dynasty

You are a Chinese shaolin Assassin in Dynastic China.

AC: Empire

You are an Indian Assassin during the Indian Empire, and you need to find a genie lamp before the evil Templar sultan.

AC: Extremist

You are an Assassin in the US Army during the War on Terrorism, fighting off the Abstergo funded ISIS.

AC: First Fleet

You are an aboriginal Assassin that teams up with an englishman assassin to stop the Templars plans of taking over Australia forcefully.

AC: Gold Eagle

You are an Albanian Assassin in the court of Skenderbeu, defending Albania from the Templaric Ottomans during the 1300's.

AC: Great War

You are an allied Assassin during the time of WW1, fighting in trenches and trying to stop the assassination of Franz Ferdinand by the Templars.

AC: Holocaust

You are a Polish Jew Assassin undercover in Germany during WW2, with the ultimate goal of assassinating Hitler as revenge for your family, your village, and your people.

AC: Kingdom

You are a knight Assassin, killing members of the Templar Order and gaining land for King Arthur's kindoms during the Medieval Times in Greater UK.

AC: Legion

You are a gladiator in Ancient Rome, but you get to assassinate Commodus after an Assassin spectator frees you and you become an Assassin Legionnaire.

AC: Noir

You are an Assassin in NYC and Chicago during the Jazz Age/Roaring Twenties/Prohibition Era/Great Depression, assassinating Mafia and corrupt politicians.

AC: Nomad

You are a hunnic Assassin during the nomadic barbarian rule of Mongolia.

AC: Red Star

You are an Assassin of Communist Russia, working as a double spy in the Cold War.

AC: Regime

You are the last Assassins of North Korea, from father to son. The game is split between the three generations and three periods of North Korean history (Korean War/il Sung, Jong il, Jong un), with the final target for each being the three Great Leaders.

AC: Shogun/Samurai

You are Japanese samurai Assassin during Feudal/Empirical Japan.

AC: Sparta

You are a spartan Assassin in Ancient Greece, forced to do twelve great deeds as punishment for an attempted assassination on the evil king (also Siege of Troy and Trojan Horse).

AC: Union

You are a slave freed by union Assassins during the American Civil War, fighting off Confederate Templars.

AC: Vikings

You are a Norse Assassin in the Viking Age, exploring Canada, Greenland, Iceland, and Scandinavia on your longship, while defending your encampments from rivals and Native Americans.

AC: Wasteland

You are a Mad Max type road warrior Assassin after a nuclear apocalypse destroys society, making the Earth a gang riddled wasteland of oil and sand. The rest is a rehash of Fury Road with hidden blades, more car jumping, and a piece of Eden.

AC: Wild West

You are a Clint Eastwood-looking assassin who shimmered into the Wild Western boomtown by horse during the time of Expansionism and California Gold Rush. You fight corrupt Templar sheriffs and mayors.

I have a LOT more info on each of these game ideas (like weapons, quests, plot, and outfit) in this Google Docs

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12VRWVmO1A9DvbvOxmA_82LDMvQiEIYnothL6ham0SRo

MnemonicSyntax
04-01-2018, 06:46 AM
What's this voting for? Because I'm sure Ubisoft has their own plans and a forum poll isn't the end all to be all solution.

Ubisoft does their own polling and group studies to decide what to do next.

MageAquarius20
04-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Many of these Ideas are bad or at least not thought through and here is why:

AC: Conquest

You are an Aztec eagle warrior Assassin during the Spanish conquest of the Aztecs, fighting off conquistador Templars.

It will only fuction as depressing ending as well as seperate from the main storyline, because the Aztecs failed to defend themselves from the Spaniards and were attacked by the sorrounding Mesoamerican states due to Aztec imperialism, which does not sound Assassin-like at all. A Mayan setting is more believable though.

AC: Czar

You are a Cossack Assassin, during the Russian Empire's last days.

We had already AC Chronicles taking place during the Russian revolution and is as setting not interesting or useful enough to be made, same goes for AC Red star here.

AC: Deep Space/Colony

Set in the future, you are a Martian Assassin who finds out that the New Templars (made by Elon Musk) has broken the Outer Space Treaty by creating nuclear weapons in a secret moonbase.

Ubisoft will never make an AC game set during a futuristic Martian Colony szcenario, because of the Juno plot. It´s much better if a AC game is set during the Isu Era than this thing.

AC: Dynasty

You are a Chinese shaolin Assassin in Dynastic China.

Honestly making a story revolving around Wu wei sounds much better, since the Xia Dynasty is a very significant part in Chinese History.

AC: Empire

You are an Indian Assassin during the Indian Empire, and you need to find a genie lamp before the evil Templar sultan.

Just play Chronicles, it has a better plot than this.

I honesty have enough of covering these ideas, because they ignore the overall lore of AC as a franchise with an overarching plot that CANNOT cover ALL PERIODS in Human history. Focusing only of the setting is a bad idea, you need to give us a reason for why you set it in this period and why we need to go there.

guest-MOqKoc6W
04-01-2018, 07:17 PM
Many of these Ideas are bad or at least not thought through and here is why:

kk

It will only fuction as depressing ending as well as seperate from the main storyline, because the Aztecs failed to defend themselves from the Spaniards and were attacked by the sorrounding Mesoamerican states due to Aztec imperialism, which does not sound Assassin-like at all. A Mayan setting is more believable though.

A depressing end can still work in an assassins creed game, but i would be fine if ubisoft made a mayan release.

We had already AC Chronicles taking place during the Russian revolution and is as setting not interesting or useful enough to be made, same goes for AC Red star here.

Russian revolution might not be interesting but a cold war set ac game would allow you to do espionage stuff and more stealth in the game

Ubisoft will never make an AC game set during a futuristic Martian Colony szcenario, because of the Juno plot. It´s much better if a AC game is set during the Isu Era than this thing.

this was just a fun thing that i would love for ubisoft to do, i know it wouldnt happen.

Honestly making a story revolving around Wu wei sounds much better, since the Xia Dynasty is a very significant part in Chinese History.

Whatever you say, im not really stuck on a certain time period for china.

I honesty have enough of covering these ideas, because they ignore the overall lore of AC as a franchise with an overarching plot that CANNOT cover ALL PERIODS in Human history. Focusing only of the setting is a bad idea, you need to give us a reason for why you set it in this period and why we need to go there.

To be honest, I have only played one ac game from start to finish, which is revelations. I don't have much knowledge of the super trivial lore nor do i care im pretty sure the plots can change a little to fit.

But out of all of the different ac games ive made (im not going to defend them all i know many of them are just trash), my favorite settings for a future ac game would be both of the World Wars, the Great Depression Era, and a Wild West setting. World wars, the trenches and spywork would make for a good ac game, as well as the relationship of the templars and the assassins across the different sides of the war. Great depression era New York would make it seem like a noir movie full of crime, where the assassin would have to assassinate mob bosses and scale skyscrapers in a near modern day setting. Wild west assassin you can figure out yourself why that is badass.

MnemonicSyntax
04-01-2018, 07:33 PM
Fortunately the future doesn't rest in your hands.

Your title is misleading and you shouldn't spam this post in other threads. It's against forum rules.

MageAquarius20
04-01-2018, 08:46 PM
Ok I am sorry if a came across as mean, I just found some of these ideas not well thought and should have expressed it much better.

You can like them but I find many of these ideas to be unlikely

guest-MOqKoc6W
04-02-2018, 05:36 PM
Lol, im sorry if i came across as offended

guest-MOqKoc6W
04-02-2018, 05:41 PM
Fortunately the future doesn't rest in your hands.

Yu what “fortunately”

Its against forum rules to spam that im going against forum rules

guest-MOqKoc6W
04-02-2018, 05:46 PM
Ok I am sorry if a came across as mean, I just found some of these ideas not well thought and should have expressed it much better.

I don’t think the internet could handle so many words i wrote about a paragraph each on google docs so 8 pages of it just for fun. I only wrote 1-2 sentences here.

Black_Widow9
04-03-2018, 03:07 AM
Hey everyone,

For any future AC location discussion, please use this thread so we can keep all of your ideas in one place for reference.
Speculation and Rumors on the Next Setting (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1859672)

Thanks!