PDA

View Full Version : I know people will say "Its a Flight Sim"

walsh2509
11-18-2004, 09:17 PM
I know people will say "Its a Flight Sim"

but it is a flight sim set in the Pacific and in that part of the war Japanese ships were attacked, but looking at the patch the Japanese BBships are still default the default ones (British ??? ) and I guess the same for the US ones..

Will the real/simulation Japanese / US ships be added?

walsh2509
11-18-2004, 09:17 PM

but it is a flight sim set in the Pacific and in that part of the war Japanese ships were attacked, but looking at the patch the Japanese BBships are still default the default ones (British ??? ) and I guess the same for the US ones..

Will the real/simulation Japanese / US ships be added?

WTE_Dukayn
11-18-2004, 09:28 PM
*shrug* maybe

unseen84
11-18-2004, 09:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walsh2509:
Will the real/simulation Japanese / US ships be added? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sure hope so. The ship list that was released before the game came out was much more extensive than what we have now. I thought there would be more ships coming in the patch, but there has been no mention of them, either in the patch thats just come out or the one still to come, so I'm starting to have doubts.

goshikisen
11-18-2004, 09:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walsh2509:

I was hoping 3.01m might have a couple ships in it but there were none. Love the patch and its improvements... but no ships to be seen. Hopefully they will be added when the aircraft patch comes out next week.

Stiglr
11-18-2004, 10:06 PM
It is a flight sim, but last I checked, a flight sim usually had ground/surface targets. And these should be done to some level of detail.

Tater-SW-
11-18-2004, 10:13 PM
Well, we've seen screen shots of a Liberty Ship that isn't in yet (and that shot was posted ages ago). A Yorktown was posted at some point elsewhere. They said they'd have more BBs, too. They should throw a Union Jack on one of the Wilkes Class 4-stacker DDs since we gave 80 of them to the RN under lend-lease. I flag change, and a new ship! (actually, the RN pulled the torpedo tubes, so they could delete those).

They should port the PT boat from AEP to stand alone PF as well (it's an Elco, I think).

tater

x__CRASH__x
11-18-2004, 10:20 PM

I think they are in work. The bridges are what is taking so long. Lots of detail on the bridge and CiC. Oleg didn't want to release the ships as AI for better game immersion. Drivable ship patch should be out in about 2 weeks.

sapre
11-18-2004, 10:22 PM
weren't the Kongo class and Arizona class BB going to be add in the next patch along with the new a/c?

HangerQueen
11-18-2004, 10:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by x__CRASH__x:

I think they are in work. The bridges are what is taking so long. Lots of detail on the bridge and CiC. Oleg didn't want to release the ships as AI for better game immersion. Drivable ship patch should be out in about 2 weeks. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, Crash, you are a tease! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

x__CRASH__x
11-18-2004, 10:37 PM
If I had a nickle for every time a woman said "Ooooh Crash..."

-HH- Beebop
11-19-2004, 12:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by x__CRASH__x:
If I had a nickle for every time a woman said "Ooooh Crash..." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
you'd have.....$.10? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Bearcat99
11-19-2004, 06:29 AM
Or 10 cents...? Which one.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif