PDA

View Full Version : Assassins vs Aramusha

Waxfacts
03-31-2018, 02:43 AM
Alright, so ive recently started playing assassin characters a bit more. Im pretty new to the concept of dodging more often than not. Being an assassin especially glad or shinobi (since they have short guard times) makes it pretty hard to deal with aramusha's spam. Look im not saying "OP NERF HIM TO HELL" or anything i just need some tips on how to handle it as a short reflex assassin. Dodging is pretty hard since his tracking is pretty good especially if he hits you once. Its impossible to dodge after. blocking is kinda unreliable with the reflex guard. Besides that, going on the offensive can be pretty hard against him since once he starts hes pretty much not stopping until his stamina is almost out. Anyway that's about it, thanks in advance for any tips!

RexXZ347
03-31-2018, 02:56 AM
I main aramusha but i do agree the reflex guard from light spam needs to be fixed.

Sneakly20
03-31-2018, 03:03 AM
Alright, so ive recently started playing assassin characters a bit more. Im pretty new to the concept of dodging more often than not. Being an assassin especially glad or shinobi (since they have short guard times) makes it pretty hard to deal with aramusha's spam. Look im not saying "OP NERF HIM TO HELL" or anything i just need some tips on how to handle it as a short reflex assassin. Dodging is pretty hard since his tracking is pretty good especially if he hits you once. Its impossible to dodge after. blocking is kinda unreliable with the reflex guard. Besides that, going on the offensive can be pretty hard against him since once he starts hes pretty much not stopping until his stamina is almost out. Anyway that's about it, thanks in advance for any tips!

Aramusha main here! Thereís no stopping my onslaught scum! Lol. In all seriousness itís really reading his first attack which can be difficult at times. Now blocking isnít all that unreliable. I play shinobi and blocking aramusha lights arnt really any concern. I have noticed youíre capable of getting hit maybe one more time than usual but I guarantee if you watch that widget for the next attack you will take no more than 3 hits max. Track his attacks with your thumbs and I promise youíll be fine. Being offensive with aramusha kinda depends on the player. Because where I play light spam gets you killed but those who spam it may be super offensive or defensive. Rarely will you find a decent ara who simply lightspams. But if he simply spams to win then keep your distance and youíll be fine just be ready to react and punish. Most people freak out when they are taking a whole lot of hits at once and canít react. Really for the straight light spam, follow the attacks with your thumbs and I promise youíll have an aramusha hat to yourself 👍

Anomynion
03-31-2018, 03:42 AM
Aramusha main here! Thereís no stopping my onslaught scum! Lol. In all seriousness itís really reading his first attack which can be difficult at times. Now blocking isnít all that unreliable. I play shinobi and blocking aramusha lights arnt really any concern. I have noticed youíre capable of getting hit maybe one more time than usual but I guarantee if you watch that widget for the next attack you will take no more than 3 hits max. Track his attacks with your thumbs and I promise youíll be fine. Being offensive with aramusha kinda depends on the player. Because where I play light spam gets you killed but those who spam it may be super offensive or defensive. Rarely will you find a decent ara who simply lightspams. But if he simply spams to win then keep your distance and youíll be fine just be ready to react and punish. Most people freak out when they are taking a whole lot of hits at once and canít react. Really for the straight light spam, follow the attacks with your thumbs and I promise youíll have an aramusha hat to yourself 👍This really depends on whether the players in question are on PC or console. On the latter, assassins seem to have a significantly lower chance of recovering during Mushuís light spam, while PC players seem to be able to recover after a few hits. As a console assassin, my advice is to keep your distance and turtle super hard to force the Mushu to attack, and, if caught in the chain, roll out to attempt to minimize damage.

Waxfacts
03-31-2018, 05:30 AM
Thanks for the advice everyone!

DoodTheMan
03-31-2018, 08:36 PM
If he goes for a heavy finisher-feint to try to trip your guard up you can dodge attack out of those I think.