PDA

View Full Version : That one video....

JG7_Rall
05-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Hi all,

I was hoping you guys could help me out. I don't know how long ago it was, but maybe somewhere around 6 months to a year ago a video of some amazing new technology was posted. It involved holographic-like images being displayed right in front of an audience. Things like cars that didn't exist but looked real were driving around on the table, and a helicopter was flying around the room.

If any of you have a link to this video, it would be MUCH appreciated. This is pretty important!

JG7_Rall
05-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Hi all,

I was hoping you guys could help me out. I don't know how long ago it was, but maybe somewhere around 6 months to a year ago a video of some amazing new technology was posted. It involved holographic-like images being displayed right in front of an audience. Things like cars that didn't exist but looked real were driving around on the table, and a helicopter was flying around the room.

If any of you have a link to this video, it would be MUCH appreciated. This is pretty important!

Saunders1953
05-20-2005, 08:40 PM
I've seen it here, but you'll have to search for it.

http://www.big-boys.com/

LeadSpitter_
05-21-2005, 04:17 AM
Back in the early 80s they use to have some holographic fighting game at the jersey shore. I dont remember the name but was done with all mirrors. Its was pretty odd looking for its time.