PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper broken

Loi2e
03-30-2018, 01:45 AM
Dodge, no matter how its timed or what direction does not work majority of the time. Combos do not work majority of the time. I know how to push buttons, the character doesnt know how to respond to the buttons. I have seen my sword literally go through an opponents head and the strike doesnt register. I have seen opponents, mid air, rotate a full 90 degrees to hit me and ignore my dodge, multpile times in single duels. Shield break appears to be impossible to dodge for some stupid reason. I have only played this game for a few weeks, im guessing this was some lame attempt to nerf the character at some point as I rarely see another pk in 1v1 but it has just become ridiculous and has put me off the game. Exactly the type of character I want to play but constantly left vulnerable thanks to these problems. Cant even keep up with other fast classes because of this. Fix it, because this is a joke. Im fine losing a good fight but this is just stupid at this point. Fix it....

Tirik22x
03-30-2018, 03:22 AM
Dodge, no matter how its timed or what direction does not work majority of the time. Combos do not work majority of the time. I know how to push buttons, the character doesnt know how to respond to the buttons. I have seen my sword literally go through an opponents head and the strike doesnt register. I have seen opponents, mid air, rotate a full 90 degrees to hit me and ignore my dodge, multpile times in single duels. Shield break appears to be impossible to dodge for some stupid reason. I have only played this game for a few weeks, im guessing this was some lame attempt to nerf the character at some point as I rarely see another pk in 1v1 but it has just become ridiculous and has put me off the game. Exactly the type of character I want to play but constantly left vulnerable thanks to these problems. Cant even keep up with other fast classes because of this. Fix it, because this is a joke. Im fine losing a good fight but this is just stupid at this point. Fix it....

Uh... PK is OP.

Loi2e
03-30-2018, 03:54 AM
Uh... PK is OP.

Maybe at one point. Theres nothing op about hits not registering, combos not working and heat seeking opponents. Also I dont think I can stand spamming light attacks, wouldnt play this game if I wanted to fight like that but feel free to try the character out. Some opponents obviously easier than others.

kanuzira
03-30-2018, 07:29 AM
I played her now for a few days again but she doesnt feel right. i have that dodges and attacks dont work some times

BTTrinity
03-30-2018, 01:04 PM

People have brought this up countless times, ever since they removed timesnap, PK's combos broke with 0 acknowledgement from the devs to fix it. (Just know its been MONTHS since that happened)

Charmzzz
03-30-2018, 11:10 PM
My thread about it, almost half a year old: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1721814-Peacekeeper-Soft-Feint-in-chained-Attacks-gone-since-timesnap-removal

I got it confirmed from their support (opened a ticket). Still, nothing heard about it on any Warriors Den... Pretty embarassing as it reduces PK to Zone and Light mostly on the offense. Soft-feints and Light cancels in Chains are broken since the removal of Timesnap.

Loi2e
03-31-2018, 04:11 AM
Thats really too bad. Thought this was the game for me, was actually referring it to friends and pk matches my play style perfectly but if these people at ubi cant get their **** together as it seems its just gonna go in the trash. Really cant recommend this game to anyone now. Thanks for your input guys.

Loi2e
04-07-2018, 01:35 AM
So yesterday I was playing pk and it seemed things were working much better, follow up moves and dodging were working great but I play today and its back to ****. Today is friday so I assume higher server load, so is the timing so specific that possiby a higher server load changes the timing or what? And if thats the case, it wil just randomly change during the day? Again nothing is working as should, im wasting time and leaving myself open doing what worked one day and now does maybe one in ten times. I never mind losing a good fight but this is just ****ing ******ed.

Dustyoleman
04-07-2018, 03:16 AM
Welcome to For Honor

Loi2e
04-11-2018, 03:10 AM
Just glad I didnt spring for one of the more expensive versions. Seems all these ubisoft fools did was nerf the older characters and release more powerful ones. What a joke. Doubt they will fix anything...

Charmzzz
04-11-2018, 08:54 AM
Just glad I didnt spring for one of the more expensive versions. Seems all these ubisoft fools did was nerf the older characters and release more powerful ones. What a joke. Doubt they will fix anything...

Well, Season 5 introduced major reworks of Kensei, Conqueror and Berzerker. Nobushi and Highlander got big balance passes. That's 5 "older" Characters and all reworked ones stepped up the Tier Lists by a good amount (all of them in Top 5 now...).