PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Nation

FreightTrain4
09-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Now I have experimented with all the nations and I find Russia to be the most well rounded team.

I'm an aggresive player they are a aggressive nation it fits me.

FreightTrain4
09-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Now I have experimented with all the nations and I find Russia to be the most well rounded team.

I'm an aggresive player they are a aggressive nation it fits me.

MaDeToFaDe
09-09-2010, 09:21 PM
I like going random.

Carnelion7202
09-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Deutschland http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

partxgenius
09-10-2010, 12:33 PM
USA 1945+ great all around team.

Endo_Dizzy
08-05-2011, 06:21 AM
USA is my favorite but im trying to be well rounded so i do france or russia.People on the forums,at least the Elite ones hate Us because they are nooby and really OP.I mainly like them for the Super Pershings and M19's. Long Toms are fun to harras ppl w/ to,lol.And the priests are pretty good to.(good fire rate)

P47ace
08-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Russia is reall go on offence, just watch for air and if possible go have some air your self

Ishaks are really good swarm fighters, you need 2/1 ratio to take on ADV's
pair with your ok AA and you'll be good

silentswordy
08-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Got to agree with freightTrains analysis of the USSR and is the exact same reason I love to play as them and get a good suprise everytime random gives it to me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Gomeirock81822
08-05-2011, 05:42 PM
I like France. Im best with them but im starting to like Italy

PoisonSonata
08-07-2011, 02:47 PM
I like France as well. Love the early Heavy Infantry and the SAU 40, great for attacking structures and supply lines.

Redbanana27
08-10-2011, 06:20 AM
UK 1 VOTE REALLY!

There sooooo good!

maikkelis95
08-10-2011, 07:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Redbanana27:
UK 1 VOTE REALLY!

There sooooo good! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>actually they are

Redbanana27
08-10-2011, 01:30 PM
Its good how the vote is quite balanced except that for some reason only one person has chosen the UK which is odd since they are easily one of the best and most difficult to beat.

Joehancoc
08-10-2011, 01:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Redbanana27:
Its good how the vote is quite balanced except that for some reason only one person has chosen the UK which is odd since they are easily one of the best and most difficult to beat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's probably because many people don't realize their exceptional FBs (when spammed) can take out most anti-air guns like I did when i first played.

I'm pretty sure FBs weren't able to take out anti-air guns by diving at them IRL, but instead dropping a bomb on them so the flak couldn't reach the planes. But it's just a game to even out the odds.

Warforger
08-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Yah and if you have the resources to do that either a. you've already won or b. the guy has his own airforce to counter your typhoons as well as a ****ton of AA.

Britain is extremly difficult to play, mainly because you can't always rely on aircraft, on big maps yah it's fine if they didn't go air like say on center of gravity where it's quite easy to manouver around AA guns in the forest, but say in Frontline where things are easier to defend it's harder.

The problem is that you still need to go ground, and their units are waaaaay too expensive for what they do. The fact that their bomber has a research and the Spitfire has a 50$ research makes air even tougher to go with alone and really weakens early air for Britain to the point that Germany and France have better starting air.

AverageSoldier
08-11-2011, 03:06 AM
I play random, well 'played' random. Computer been broken for like 4 months so no RUSE.

Italy is my favourate but I go random every match really for fun against enemy teams.

Italy is a great team. They're fast and they hit hard. Attacking 2-3 places at the same time early on is a very easy possibility with Italy. Their planes are great as well. Bombers are fast and cheap, recon is fastest in the game and requires no research while the Saetta is average cost and damage which is good when micro'ed. They're a great team to play. Italy just needs to rely heaily on what the enemy is doing. A complete counter to the enemy is what you need to do if you expect to cause maximun damage. Everyone sees Italy as the spammer team but they're far more effective using a small range of units for the best of their ability, always attacking always micro'ing always scouting.