PDA

View Full Version : Temperary hiatus.

Knight_Raime
03-28-2018, 09:49 AM
Until lag comp is added in i'm out. I'm quite honestly pretty upset about how many duels i've been losing lately due to a random spike in connection difference so their attack comes out insanely quick. It's really halting my progress on the write up i'm in the middle of making about adjusting the entire roster. And i'm just getting too tilted to actually learn the heros more.

Please give us at least a date on when we can expect lag comp this up coming warriors den. I really want to keep playing but this is literally taking any enjoyment I have with the game away.

kanuzira
03-28-2018, 10:07 AM
I know what you feel, i do feel cheated out of a game. Tho i wouldnt say that would stop since i enjoy playing with my friends. I hope it comes soon tho with reworks

Knight_Raime
03-28-2018, 10:13 AM
I know what you feel, i do feel cheated out of a game. Tho i wouldnt say that would stop since i enjoy playing with my friends. I hope it comes soon tho with reworks

My friends quit long ago. been going solo for awhile. I really only enjoy duels anyway but still. was nice to brawl with a friend on occasion.
i've got other games I need to stop neglecting anyway.
Like paladins, warframe, monster hunter world, etc.

ChampionRuby50g
03-28-2018, 10:57 AM
Iíve also put the game down for the time been, for your reason, and among many others already discussed. With no lag compensation, itís just too annoying for me to lose, over something I have absolutely no control over. With Far Cry 5 now out, me absolutely loving Star Wars Battlefront 2, and over a year of playing FH, I think a break is needed. Safe to say Iím burned out of the game at the moment, but I really hope that once I pick it up again that spark is still there.

Another topic I hope they talk about on the Den is... are we actually gonna get more hero rebalancing and reworks this Season? After so long and no news on it, Iím honestly starting to have my doubts, especially when there is at least 9 heroes that need this happening from OG and DLC cast.

Knight_Raime
03-28-2018, 11:30 AM
I’ve also put the game down for the time been, for your reason, and among many others already discussed. With no lag compensation, it’s just too annoying for me to lose, over something I have absolutely no control over. With Far Cry 5 now out, me absolutely loving Star Wars Battlefront 2, and over a year of playing FH, I think a break is needed. Safe to say I’m burned out of the game at the moment, but I really hope that once I pick it up again that spark is still there.

Another topic I hope they talk about on the Den is... are we actually gonna get more hero rebalancing and reworks this Season? After so long and no news on it, I’m honestly starting to have my doubts, especially when there is at least 9 heroes that need this happening from OG and DLC cast.

I was originally told that season 5 was meant to rework the whole OG cast. But considering how far we are in and we don't have lag comp in or arena yet I can't imagine them managing to also push out reworks for everyone else this season. Unless they're just small updates like highlander and zerker. (which honestly i'd prefer.)
I'm finding it difficult to get back into SWBF2 because of poor team balancing.

SpaceJim12
03-28-2018, 12:50 PM
The worst thing could happen if they announcement only three new reworks and some cosmetics for S6.

Archeun
03-28-2018, 06:32 PM
Oh, the irony.

ChampionRuby50g
03-28-2018, 08:20 PM
The worst thing could happen if they announcement only three new reworks and some cosmetics for S6.

If that happens I will be leaving the game for good. We did not get promised 3 reworks for each season, we got told that they would be coming this season, as there would be multiple major hero and game rebalances. That happened at release and since then itís been lackluster. I want actual new heroes and maps, not reworks of heroes that should have been done this Season.

Knight_Raime
03-29-2018, 09:02 AM
Oh, the irony.

I know right?
it's so unheard of that someone who genuinely likes a game and thinks good of it also has issues with the game.
It's almost as rare as a mythical being.

SpaceJim12
03-29-2018, 09:43 AM
We did not get promised 3 reworks for each season, we got told that they would be coming this season

But if they have plans for another three in this season, I believe devs already should said something. List of that next rework chars, at least.

I want actual new heroes and maps

The thing, that made me feel like nothing special will happend in this season, that no new maps were added. You could said you skip chars DLC to rework old one, but what about two new map, as in each season before? No sign of it.

If that happens I will be leaving the game for good

As a lot of players too. Everything will be clear in S6. If they announcement new maps and maybe gamemode, everything will be fine. Otherwise, we'll see how great idea becom to grave cause of stupid management and developing.

ChampionRuby50g
03-29-2018, 10:23 AM
But if they have plans for another three in this season, I believe devs already should said something. List of that next rework chars, at least.

The thing, that made me feel like nothing special will happend in this season, that no new maps were added. You could said you skip chars DLC to rework old one, but what about two new map, as in each season before? No sign of it.

As a lot of players too. Everything will be clear in S6. If they announcement new maps and maybe gamemode, everything will be fine. Otherwise, we'll see how great idea becom to grave cause of stupid management and developing.

Iím hoping that they drop heaps of news this Warriors Den, since last two have been pretty relaxed I think. If we donít hear anything soon, as in next two dens (not including this one), I will have lost all hope for it.

I agree. This season has felt overall boring. Since the first two weeks, nothing exciting has happened. Does the same team that works on the maps also work on the heroes or something? I doubt it. Only thing I can think of is that their skills had need elsewhere, like creating the training arena map, and maybe a few other things.

We desperately need a new game mode. I personally highly dislike the new flavour that many game developers have been following, releasing temporary game modes. Itís a colossal waste of time IMO, they spend weeks, or months, creating a game mode that stays there for a week or up to a month in Sieges case, 3 weeks for Test Your Metal, and then it goes forever. There is nothing left in the game to show for it, and it just leaves the players upset they can no longer play something that is fun. Why donít the people who make these game modes spend an extra month on it, really polish it off, and release it forever to the community. I just really want a Siege game mode here.

RoosterIlluzion
03-29-2018, 10:29 AM
Hopefully you go buy a dictionary while on hiatus.
Lbs

SpaceJim12
03-29-2018, 10:33 AM
We desperately need a new game mode. I personally highly dislike the new flavour that many game developers have been following, releasing temporary game modes. It’s a colossal waste of time IMO, they spend weeks, or months, creating a game mode that stays there for a week or up to a month in Sieges case, 3 weeks for Test Your Metal, and then it goes forever. There is nothing left in the game to show for it, and it just leaves the players upset they can no longer play something that is fun. Why don’t the people who make these game modes spend an extra month on it, really polish it off, and release it forever to the community. I just really want a Siege game mode here.

Yeah, temporary game modes could be someone's broken dreams. I waited PvE mode in Heroes of the Storm for so long, and now they just add it like temporary and it will be in my favorite universe Starcraft.
And I think For Honor's devs could look at some PvE mode. Something new, not like elimination with campaign bosses. PvP now have some problems so why don't provides some intresting PvAI.

Jiblet2017
03-29-2018, 02:18 PM
Good luck with the hiatus Raime. Ive been playing somr destiny 2 like a filthy causal and it feels pretty good.

Knight_Raime
03-29-2018, 11:58 PM
Hopefully you go buy a dictionary while on hiatus.
Lbs

Hopefully people like you get bored of the game and leave so the game/forums become a better place.

Good luck with the hiatus Raime. Ive been playing somr destiny 2 like a filthy causal and it feels pretty good.

The go fast update got me interested in D2 again. but waiting to see what kind of new strike specific loot there is to see if it's worth my time to come back early.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-30-2018, 01:40 AM
Iíve also put the game down for the time been, for your reason, and among many others already discussed. With no lag compensation, itís just too annoying for me to lose, over something I have absolutely no control over. With Far Cry 5 now out, me absolutely loving Star Wars Battlefront 2, and over a year of playing FH, I think a break is needed. Safe to say Iím burned out of the game at the moment, but I really hope that once I pick it up again that spark is still there.

Another topic I hope they talk about on the Den is... are we actually gonna get more hero rebalancing and reworks this Season? After so long and no news on it, Iím honestly starting to have my doubts, especially when there is at least 9 heroes that need this happening from OG and DLC cast.

No....Rework on going into next year.
Another lie......yet again exposed as we were told this year .

EvoX.
03-30-2018, 05:46 AM
I'm quite honestly pretty upset about how many duels i've been losing lately due to a random spike in connection difference so their attack comes out insanely quick.

Exactly what I've been going through lately.

Knight_Raime
03-30-2018, 12:20 PM
Exactly what I've been going through lately.

I seriously dunno what's going on. Because i've rarely had that as an issue even pre season 5. But for whatever reason the past week I tried playing 3 out of 5 people i'd face would either just have a dumpster connection happen out of no where for the remainder of the match. Or they have little sprinkled lag spikes through out the whole match. It used to be just one or 2 moves and then that would be it.