PDA

View Full Version : Can't find 3D soldiers

Beirut
11-08-2004, 07:01 PM
I read the manual like a good boy, and looked in the ini. config file but I just can't find where to turn on the 3D people.

Anybody know where to look?

Thanks.

Beirut
11-08-2004, 07:01 PM
I read the manual like a good boy, and looked in the ini. config file but I just can't find where to turn on the 3D people.

Anybody know where to look?

Thanks.

Sturmvogel66
11-08-2004, 07:06 PM
You have to manually enter 3Dgunners=1 under the title [game] in the conf.ini file. thats what I did, and i can see em.

Happy people watching!

HB.67
11-08-2004, 07:50 PM
Actually, it's not in the manual, it's in the ReadmePF.rtf

Common misconception.

mstele97
11-09-2004, 02:43 PM
when taking off from the ship there are no gunners...does this happen only when the ship is under attack or all of the time....i also wondered how to get more aircraft into the game. just 6 planes per side is pretty unrealistic especially during the late war missions

Chuck_Older
11-09-2004, 03:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mstele97:
when taking off from the ship there are no gunners...does this happen only when the ship is under attack or all of the time....i also wondered how to get more aircraft into the game. just 6 planes per side is pretty unrealistic especially during the late war missions <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's campaign-dependant, then. My first USMC campaign mission was 2 F4F-3s against at least two dozen Zekes and a dozen Kates. It looked like somebody threw a rock at a hornet's nest.