how can i get in the last Romulus den
because i cant!!!!!!!!!!

erick118
01-16-2011, 04:14 PM
how can i get in the last Romulus den
because i cant!!!!!!!!!!

MaskedReaper
01-16-2011, 04:36 PM
I thinks it's around a broken aqueducts but it doesn't need to be repaired to get to it.
And another one around the vatican which I have heard until sequence 8.

I haven't got them all yet too so I can't help you, as I haven't got that far yet in the game to get them all.
I have only two so far on the map and the MAIN lair in yellow which is where the armour actually is.

Flood_101
01-16-2011, 09:08 PM
The map is there for a reason. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

If you haven't finished the game yet, finish it! By the time you complete you complete Sequence 9, then you should have all six plus the main lair.

Auditorexxx
01-18-2011, 10:48 AM
The last shine is in sequence 8. Just look in your map right before you finish the game.

ACjunky
01-18-2011, 02:30 PM
yeah beat the game it unlocks all the romulus locations right now im almost beat all the romulus missions

timw22
01-26-2011, 09:30 AM
In order to get to the last Romulus Lair you need to repair all the Aquaducts. This will raise the water level in the pit where the last lair is. Took me a while to figure out but once done very easy to get to. Now, to get to the Romulus Armor you need to go to where you killed the Borgia General or whatever. In that same room look around for a spot in the wall where you can climb the wall and go through into another hallway with a ramp going down. There are like 3 treasure chests there and the armor in the middle of the room. Open the door and get your reward.