PDA

View Full Version : What are the "decent" rewards being received in MC this time?

xitooner
03-26-2018, 05:24 PM
Skipping the usual gems/tickets/parts we get most of the time.... its always a bit of a chore to determine what is coming out in the MC random rewards thats actually new/interesting/ different from last time. Did they add new tracks to the reward set, or is this the same old set of track rewards, outfits, paintjobs, etc? So if people will report what they are getting, I'll keep a list. . . . my hope is that something will show up that willl make me want to keep getting 1%. :)

So far I've seen/heard of these rewards from MC:

Outfits
=====
The CowGirl (head,torso).
Indie Rider (torso)

Tracks
======
High Tide Heights (from Treasure Hunt 2016)
Endless Wealth (Bunker reward, Aug 2016... headbanger season?)
Nausea Night (Midnite Circuit 2016)

PaintJobs
========
Bronco EightBall

Bug
===
map part for a track you already have (ARRGGHH!!!)

NOTE: both of thoe above tracks are often mentioned as desired, so thats good news for some....even if its only random chance you get it.... :)

negodyaeff
03-26-2018, 07:02 PM
I can make full list using config file from game, but i'm not sure if it allowed there, because it can be "publishing in-game content online" or something like this.

xitooner
03-26-2018, 08:45 PM
I can make full list using config file from game, but i'm not sure if it allowed there, because it can be "publishing in-game content online" or something like this.

That would be wonderful to have of course, but I wouldnt want you to do something that could get you in trouble either. :) I am happy with people posting what they have seen.

Mafioso83_mob
03-26-2018, 08:52 PM
@xitooner man ive been waiting for these tracks u know

Been done top 💯. Now give me dem tracks.

Got 2x5 tickets and rusty donuts x3 and 1000 coins and bronco 8 ball pj.

wow.

Cant ban for that.

Ya boi🌿

d3mme_
03-26-2018, 09:42 PM
so i should consider myself lucky! Idk if its random the reward chances but been in top 2% i hit the Endless Wealth.
Maybe its just more rare if you r not int the top 1%

xitooner
03-26-2018, 09:44 PM
man ive been waiting for these tracks u know
I know! A lot of people have. :) I am not sure when I personally picked up Endless Wealth; maybe in a prev MC awhile back. . . so randomness worked in my favor back then. There are at least 5 other Bunker rewards tracks I'd love to hear that might be possible in this MC as well....

... but in Round1 you got that 8Ball PJ, and I got that CowGirl outfit piece instead. Random rewards is the thing about MC I hate the most. I am almost always in top 1%; was last time, and will be this time too... it doesnt seem to help.

... Hope you "get lucky" (gotta wonder the chances of that..... with all the semi-worthless PJs and Outfits you might get instead)

sanymas
03-27-2018, 09:43 AM
Did received a part of the girl outfit and 8 ball pj for bronco.
Still missing 2 bunker reward tracks
Indeginious village and Treachery

Sardius77-TFG
03-27-2018, 01:46 PM
Outfits
=====
The CowGirl (torso).

Add:
Indie Rider (torso)

I also got the Cowgirl torso. This round I got 15 GTs and a couple of parts.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
03-27-2018, 01:51 PM
map part for a track i already have :o :D

xitooner
03-27-2018, 04:28 PM
Thanks guys; I added it all to the OP (nicluding my Cowgirl head I just got... not surpising) :)
xUBILYNXrLIARSx, that is a real bummer you got a map piece for something you own! I added it to the OP as a bug.

d3mme_
03-27-2018, 08:37 PM
I got Nausea Night and cowgirl head as well

Mafioso83_mob
03-27-2018, 09:57 PM
No new tracks and no old tracks in this new round here man. Got 15 gt and couple rusty parts myself.

wow. wack again.

Been done top 1% again. Cmon.

Cant ban for that.

Ya boi🌿

Sardius77-TFG
03-31-2018, 08:19 PM
Nothing special in this 3rd round either. Got pipeparts x 3, gt x5 x 3 and donut tier 2.

Wack asf.

Nothing new, these rewards are pretty typical. MC is the perfect place to offer old tracks as rewards. Make us work for it, I'm cool with that. Give your dedicated players a bone!

I like Midnight Circuit because it encourages us to go back and revisit tracks we may not have ridden in a while. Shame that the rewards aren't inline with the effort.

@RL/UBI, I don't want to sound like a broken record, and I want to support this game. I've spent plenty of $$ over the past year. Please release old tracks (one way or another) so all players can be on a level field. Don't continue to hold your users hostage! I'm very reluctant to spend any more until there are improvements in this area.

ambsan47
04-01-2018, 11:32 PM
I got a map piece of Twisted Curves.
3 rounds in ~2%: gems, tickets, parts, 1/10th of a track and I'm secretly feeling lucky.
though, knowing tha my only chance of getting twisted curves is if pieces ever appear on sale, that reward is actually equivalent to more gems.

Rocknrolll21
04-02-2018, 12:38 AM
I have been getting the usual parts tickets gems yadda yadda. I think I was given a torso after round 1 but I have no idea if I had it already. And I have been in the 1% each round. I want to not play MC but I always do...can't leave it unplayed I guess.

pk217doc
04-02-2018, 11:21 AM
Is it really 1/10 of the track for Twisted Curves? I thought MC awarded full tracks and not just a single portion? I apparently got that and Indie Rider Torso, but Iím not sure if I had that torso already or not. Didnít get the usual indicator to check the inventory for new items symbol like before. Of course I have to quit and relaunch my game all the time for it to catch up half the time.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
04-02-2018, 11:54 AM
Is it really 1/10 of the track for Twisted Curves? I thought MC awarded full tracks and not just a single portion? I apparently got that and Indie Rider Torso, but I’m not sure if I had that torso already or not. Didn’t get the usual indicator to check the inventory for new items symbol like before. Of course I have to quit and relaunch my game all the time for it to catch up half the time.

also got that same outfit part, which i am sure i didn't have (only the legs), and also no yellow marker above the small dressing house

CaptainWeelie
04-02-2018, 02:52 PM
Hi there, this time around, Midnight Circuit had a lot of tracks from previous events.
From our current pool of rewards, players who are in the top 1% of the MNC Leaderboard will definitely get one Track!
So for those of you who did not get a Track, it is highly possible that you already own them.

map part for a track i already have :o :D

Could you please tell me the name of the Track?

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
04-02-2018, 04:02 PM
Could you please tell me the name of the Track?

downtown love, Cpt

xitooner
04-02-2018, 05:14 PM
From our current pool of rewards, players who are in the top 1% of the MNC Leaderboard will definitely get one Track!
So for those of you who did not get a Track, it is highly possible that you already own them.

For those tracks that were reported by others (see OP)... I had already owned them. That seems to match what you said (although since we dont know which tracks are in the MC, I really DONT know). I do know that tnstead of tracks, I got outfit pieces (which I only find useful in the sense that every piece of that I get is one less thats going to be randomly chosen instead of the tracks I really want) :) The irritating thing is.... it seems that every time you guys add a "new" track to MC you also add a 2 outfits to it (ie 2x3=6 more items... and maybe PJs too), which means the odds of getting said track becomes much, MUCH less likely, even for consistent 1% folks.

About this "top 1% .... definitely get one Track" comment.... are you saying that if there is a track I dont have and I get 1%, that the tracks will be chosen ahead of the outfit/PJ fluff?

KrazFTW
04-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Hi there, this time around, Midnight Circuit had a lot of tracks from previous events.

No, sorry, but NO! That's so, not true. Or may be i must consider myself the most unfortunate player of all, I am sure there are plenty like me. Being in top 1% on all tracks and got nothing but few gems, golden tickets and spare bike parts...

As i can see some players got "Endless Wealth":

Yet, its possible to NOT have it and still NOT get it from this random MC awards. It's a pity such nice game having such pointless events. I might have more chances to walk cross a highway instead of winning something useful from MC event.

ambsan47
04-02-2018, 09:17 PM
Is it really 1/10 of the track for Twisted Curves? I thought MC awarded full tracks and not just a single portion? I apparently got that and Indie Rider Torso, but Iím not sure if I had that torso already or not. Didnít get the usual indicator to check the inventory for new items symbol like before. Of course I have to quit and relaunch my game all the time for it to catch up half the time.

Yes, I only got 1 part of twisted curves. I had 2/10, now I have 3/10. So much close to having it.

Mafioso83_mob
04-02-2018, 09:58 PM
Nice for once! Actually got track endless wealth and high tide hights in last event. Been top 1 % all the way ( of course )

Big up to rl/ ubisoft for that.

Still missing old other tracks tho.

Ya boi 🌿

d34dstr0k3
04-03-2018, 12:03 PM
Over the 4 tracks, Head and torso for Cowgirl and torso for Indie Rider (got the legs in the previous MC) Top 1% only twice because I don't really care and I'm not spending gems for retries!

Twisted Curves is the only track I don't have and I have 2 parts for that.

Sardius77-TFG
04-03-2018, 02:42 PM
Nice for once! Actually got track endless wealth and high tide hights in last event. Been top 1 % all the way ( of course )

Big up to rl/ ubisoft for that.

Still missing old other tracks tho.

Ya boi ��

Haha can't ban for that :D

I also got High Tide Heights in the final MC round. Two more tracks to go, been playing for 18 months.
When I get those it's gonna be Christmas, I'll finally crack open those 48 unplayed tracks.