PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Assassin's Creed Game Idea

CamoFlash7
03-26-2018, 04:22 PM
I had a small idea for another game, and I don't want to ask much of it but...

A lot of people love the Assassin's Creed Multiplayer which started from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

I had an idea, of a Multiplayer only game, that features all 'Animi Avatars' and maps from all games that include the Assassin's Creed Multiplayer (as in the 'Target and Pursuer' multiplayer, not Co-op like in Assassin's Creed: Unity).

It could be like some sort of 'Abstergo Training Ground', or something along those lines, seeing as that was the way the Multiplayer lore was going, only this time, it's like a full on testing and training ground (aka fully fledged game), where Abstergo Recruits (players) practice their skills online against each other to join the Templar Order (basically, players play multiplayer, :p)

This was just a small idea. It could be free or paid, I don't really mind. As long as the multiplayer is brought back somehow. Although, if going with my idea, with all maps and all characters, (basically all Assassin's Creed Multiplayer versions merged into one game), then maybe you could make it paid for, seeing as merging everything would be really challenging to do (at least I think it is).

That was just an idea I had, hopefully it becomes a reality.

CamoFlash7
04-20-2018, 09:19 PM

A lot of people love the Assassin's Creed Multiplayer which started from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

I had an idea, of a Multiplayer only game, that features all 'Animi Avatars' and maps from all games that include the Assassin's Creed Multiplayer (as in the 'Target and Pursuer' multiplayer, not Co-op like in Assassin's Creed: Unity).

It could be like some sort of 'Abstergo Training Ground', or something along those lines, seeing as that was the way the Multiplayer lore was going, only this time, it's like a full on testing and training ground (aka fully fledged game), where Abstergo Recruits (players) practice their skills online against each other to join the Templar Order (basically, players play multiplayer, :p)

This was just a small idea. It could be free or paid, I don't really mind. As long as the multiplayer is brought back somehow. Although, if going with my idea, with all maps and all characters, (basically all Assassin's Creed Multiplayer versions merged into one game), then maybe you could make it paid for, seeing as merging everything would be really challenging to do (at least I think it is).

The games I were referencing were these ones.

All Animi Avatars and Maps from all games featuring the iconic AC Multiplayer. These should include:

- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Multiplayer/ACBH#Characters)
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Multiplayer/ACR#Characters)
- Assassin's Creed 3 (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Multiplayer/ACIII#Characters)
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Multiplayer/ACIV#Characters)
(Note: In the URL it says 'Characters', but Maps are also present if you scroll down :))

I think this would be really cool, the idea of this itself makes me so hyped, even though it's just simply an idea. :D

Thanks anyway for reading.

DC_ASCII_9900
04-22-2018, 08:51 AM
It is a great idea, I'm sure Ubisoft listens to the suggestions and feedback from the fans. :D

CamoFlash7
04-22-2018, 06:36 PM
It is a great idea, I'm sure Ubisoft listens to the suggestions and feedback from the fans. :D

Thanks for the positive feedback man. I hope they do make this, the thing is, I feel like it could be unlikely, as I am not asking for subtle things to be added, but a whole game to be created, and that is no easy task to do. However, if they do make this happen, I would be so happy! Either way, I'm glad you liked my idea.