PDA

View Full Version : Will Sam Fisher start the New Third Echelon?

MikeBattousai
07-12-2010, 01:34 AM
I was just wondering, and gathering ideas... (and I do hope that Tom Clancy and every SC fan out there is open to this suggestion) ... and started to think of a good SC 6 story. since 3rd echelon was utterly destroyed physically and internally, Will Sam and Anna (Grim) start a new 3rd ech? wouldn't that be somewhat cool, and the next game would be like an RPG, wherein gamers can make their own Splinter cell agent (costume, facial construction, weapon and armor profficiency, etc.) and these created agents will be trained by Sam? well, just an Idea...

MikeBattousai
07-12-2010, 01:34 AM
I was just wondering, and gathering ideas... (and I do hope that Tom Clancy and every SC fan out there is open to this suggestion) ... and started to think of a good SC 6 story. since 3rd echelon was utterly destroyed physically and internally, Will Sam and Anna (Grim) start a new 3rd ech? wouldn't that be somewhat cool, and the next game would be like an RPG, wherein gamers can make their own Splinter cell agent (costume, facial construction, weapon and armor profficiency, etc.) and these created agents will be trained by Sam? well, just an Idea...

roelbartstra
07-12-2010, 03:16 AM
please no RPG!

The idea of Sam Fisher being the head of third echelon was a rumor for Splinter Cell 4.

If they do so, the main character shouldn't be Sam Fisher, like they said in the rumors for SC4.

You should have your own spy and be able to customize it through the P.E.C. system any way you want.

What I would like to add to the P.E.C. System is more characters, and the ability to choose your close combat moves.

Falzar
07-12-2010, 04:13 AM
well i think Grim will be the new director of third echelon....because in the novel splinter cell conviction,novel endgame and the game Tom Clancy's Endwar Grim was the director of third echelon

Boris5134
07-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Wondering as other titles have put Grim at the head of "Third Echelon" in the future, weather it be recreated or not, Grim's look on Sam seems....... almost like that of betrayal? Like she would rather he not even exist sorta of. Wonder if the new SC will have Sam on a rescue mission for Victor and then Sam meets his final demise.

Sekhtrenil187
07-19-2010, 04:17 PM
Rescue mission for Victor would be cool. I think Fisher should be playable character in SC6 but not as a splinter cell. I think Sam is getting old for field-operations. But what can be those missions where Sam would be as the playable character.

p.s What happened to William Redding? He just mystically disappears after DA?

Molekulix
07-20-2010, 07:02 AM
No, not an RPG, it can be strategy game. With camera from above =) weeeeeeee =D
Like SWAT series! There 1st was adventre, 2nd strategy, 3rd and 4th - tactical shooters. So here we can fell backwardation, cnsequently 7th SC will be adventure with no shooting and timng at all, and stealth will depend on our pixel-hunting successes =)

NightGhost1994
07-20-2010, 07:15 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------
Rescue mission for Victor
--------------------------------------------------
I already wrote that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Here is the link:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...441057378#4441057378 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=5271091065&m=3401017868&r=4441057378#4441057378)