PDA

View Full Version : Respect to all the Shinobi mains out there

DoodTheMan
03-25-2018, 08:53 PM
I wanted to get my Shinobi from Rep 1 to Rep 3 with the double XP so's I could get good gear with him, and the amount of T-bagging and post-match mic whining you have to endure for playing this character is ridiculous. Props to you guys, I don't know how you put up with it.

Cliff_001
03-25-2018, 09:22 PM
They don't, they just run away from their problems.

Kryltic
03-25-2018, 09:36 PM
Best tip to give, most people expect him to flee once you get close enough. So the quickest way to kill opponents once they charge at you is to slight spam or dodge and light/double light + back dodge. Obviously you can use this with a few ranged attacks to force this reaction. No fancy tricks, at most, a double dodge then kick.

So many people try to fight him expecting all his fancy stuff so just using the basics seems to catch people off guard. It's also amusing when people rage quit over this XD

People dont message you either haha at most to say "you suck" haha

Knight_Raime
03-25-2018, 11:44 PM
I mean I don't condone the attitude. But it's done because at decently high levels of skill most shinobi just play very passively. And since most of the cast is unable to punish both parts of his passiveness it makes dealing with him to be quite annoying. I've fought maybe 3 shinobi in the past month that actually use most of his kit and don't just stay at range to whiff punish.

Hormly
03-26-2018, 03:46 AM
I enjoy elbow dropping Shinobi

Vakris_One
03-26-2018, 05:07 PM
If you think Shinobi gets a lot of hate, try playing Shugoki. Ooof... you'd think Shugo actually comes out of the game and murders people's kittens for a living.