PDA

View Full Version : XP

SerSine
03-24-2018, 09:40 PM
I'm thinking the amount of XP you get right now with the double XP should be the default amount, it takes way too long to grind if you have a life outside of your room. It takes me around 3 days or some to level up my main and that's only sometimes when I'm not so busy, I get while level up fast, you'll see a lot of trash high level players, but then again you already do. Double XP should be the original amount IMO tell me yours in regards.

bob333e
03-24-2018, 11:36 PM
I think Double XP weekends should happen every month, and Steel gain should be triple, no, quadruple of what we have now.

And both daily orders and contract orders should refresh every 24 hours.

And there should be more orders in the pool.

And loot shouldn't be RNG.

And tournament rewards shouldn't be RNG.

And transmog should be a thing.

I think I'll stop here before I slide into a long journal. But yeah. Double XP weekends need to happen monthly.

brieflymindless
03-25-2018, 12:29 AM
Of course it should but there's absolutely no chance of that happening.. tightest company around.. that extra steel event we had there, they give 50% xtra just shows how tight they are couldn't even make it 100%.. they give us game modes then take them away, I mean it doesn't even make sense, they have created these different games we can play but wont throw them in permanent like WTF why not? get ur fkn finger out ubisoft ur a fkn joke company