PDA

View Full Version : Out of Stamina????

Dasteel1974
03-24-2018, 05:46 AM
Please explain to me how while being OOS you can hardly attack anybody but some characters can outrun other characters that are full stamina? How can you run when you are winded? If you canít even lift your sword or spear, how can you run faster than the person that is full green? Yea. Makes perfect sense. Just one more shining example of stupidity in the game.

KotoKuraken
03-24-2018, 05:48 AM
Gonna guess that's the Iron Lungs feat, where you can sprint even while out of stamina

Dasteel1974
03-24-2018, 07:29 AM
Nope. They all just run faster even when OOS. Ridiculously asinine.

Draco067
03-24-2018, 08:11 AM
That's exactly what iron lungs does, you can sprint while OoS.

Tyrjo
03-24-2018, 08:46 AM
OOS is in bad state now though. Forget about Iron Lungs. Try catching an Assassin who is OOS...

Dasteel1974
03-24-2018, 04:59 PM
Not talking about iron lung. Unless they just have it at all times as part of their characters. I can put a PK or Shenobi OOS and not even come close to touching them. Absolute garbage. On a screen with trees or rocks in it, and you have zero chance unless you are using the same character. Then maybe. But if characters are gonna be able to have iron lung in a duel/brawl, I should be able to have a feat as well.

Jrock42_
03-24-2018, 05:14 PM
If someone is out running you OOS, it's iron lungs. The feat that hardly anyone uses unless their playing aramusha. Other than that there is no way someone can outrun you. If it's a pk back dodging then yeah.

DoodTheMan
03-24-2018, 06:33 PM
Good cardio

Dasteel1974
04-03-2018, 02:53 AM
So you can use feats during duel and brawl? I was under the impression that fears were used during 4v4. Because as a Centurion I can get outrun by several heroís while they are OOS. So are the feats usable during duel/brawl or not?

Vakris_One
04-03-2018, 12:35 PM
So you can use feats during duel and brawl? I was under the impression that fears were used during 4v4. Because as a Centurion I can get outrun by several heroís while they are OOS. So are the feats usable during duel/brawl or not?
Feats are inactive in Duel and Brawl so do you mean to say that the characters are back dashing away from you? Because that's the only way they would be able to get away from you while OOS in a Duel/Brawl.

Col.Bullet
04-03-2018, 01:59 PM
You can still dodge when Oos. Assassins are just very good at that.

Tirik22x
04-03-2018, 05:53 PM
I hope they nerf back dodge into the ground!

UbiJurassic
04-03-2018, 07:52 PM
If Dasteel is talking about dodging when OOS and not actual movement when OOS, then it should be a slight relief to know that the team is working on a global back dodging rule. No details yet on how it will work, but if those details come our way, we'll make sure to share them with everyone.

Wretch1d
04-04-2018, 12:14 AM
It gives you a fighting chance to maybe leg it and get away rather than just be pummeled into the dirt with no escape

E1seNw0Lf
04-04-2018, 01:32 AM
1st: It's not possible to sprint while OOS. Iron Lungs only give you the option to run normal. AND different heroes have different run/sprint speed.
2nd: Dodging is the assassins bread and butter. I still don't see the reason why u cant cgb as an assassine during dodge - the time window should be smaller compared to normal cgb tho. It's one of the reasons why deflects are still considered as bad.

Dasteel1974
04-04-2018, 02:55 AM
Not talking about dodge. Hell. I can dodge some people. I am talking about PK being able to move faster than Centurion while OOS. Dodge is unnecessary. I donít even try to pursue a PK while OOS with Centurion unless they have nowhere to go. Complete garbage. There are so many things wrong with what some heros can do while OOS and others canít. Just more stupidity from devs.

Tirik22x
04-04-2018, 03:32 AM
Not talking about dodge. Hell. I can dodge some people. I am talking about PK being able to move faster than Centurion while OOS. Dodge is unnecessary. I donít even try to pursue a PK while OOS with Centurion unless they have nowhere to go. Complete garbage. There are so many things wrong with what some heros can do while OOS and others canít. Just more stupidity from devs.

Honestly, run speed should just be equal across the board. Problem solved.

Vakris_One
04-04-2018, 03:42 AM
If it's not back dashing then I don't understand how any character can move faster than you while in OOS in modes where feats are disabled. The scenario you're describing doesn't make any sense. Even a Shugoki can catch an OOS PK that just unlocks and tries to hobble away.

ThyDupont
04-05-2018, 11:21 PM
Not talking about dodge. Hell. I can dodge some people. I am talking about PK being able to move faster than Centurion while OOS. Dodge is unnecessary. I don’t even try to pursue a PK while OOS with Centurion unless they have nowhere to go. Complete garbage. There are so many things wrong with what some heros can do while OOS and others can’t. Just more stupidity from devs.

The reason you cant catch the peacekeepers is because of their back dodge its not because they are running away thats impossible without feats. Most assassins back dodges are way to good right now which is why you cant catch them

Tirik22x
04-06-2018, 12:42 AM
OOS is in bad state now though. Forget about Iron Lungs. Try catching an Assassin who is OOS...

There guaranteed safety move (back-dodge spam) is getting nerfed.

Can. Not. Wait!

Iím sick of winning a fight, only to have it essentially reset bc they just backdodge to safety. Assassins have no downside by running out of stamina, and that is the epitome of unbalanced.

Itís about time that assassins are required to learn defense, just like the rest of us.

zcubed
04-06-2018, 09:58 AM
I can think of a downside to running out of stamina (although it doesn't do anything gameplay wise) The huffing and puffing is too loud. (personal experience with Peacekeeper)

Dustyoleman
04-07-2018, 03:44 AM
Give assassains a stamina draining unblockable move and then we can talk about nerfing back dash

Tirik22x
04-07-2018, 04:10 AM
Give assassains a stamina draining unblockable move and then we can talk about nerfing back dash

Theyíre nerfing it...

Sooooo, yea. I. Canít. Wait. =D

Dasteel1974
04-07-2018, 05:57 AM
Call it whatever you want. No character OOS should be able to move in any manner faster than another character that isnít OOS. Period. To dodge an attack is fine. But when you canít even catch up to them, there is something wrong.