PDA

View Full Version : more silenced pistols! and extended mag bug!

ddGee
08-26-2010, 10:54 AM
I just want to ask ubisoft, section splinter cell conviction.
I am willing to pay to get another pistol with a silencer, I preffer the usp45, I am also willing to trade the reflex sight for that, or the extended mag with the p99 and p228, is this possible? if not, why? Is there anything else I can do to get another silenced pistol?

there is also a extended mag bug, when you don't upgrade the mk 23, p228or p99 their magazines, and you start deniable ops, you get an extended mag but not along with the extra bullets, in the story it is fixable when you restart checkpoint but it is not possible in deniable ops or multiplayer can this be fixed?

ddGee
08-26-2010, 10:54 AM
I just want to ask ubisoft, section splinter cell conviction.
I am willing to pay to get another pistol with a silencer, I preffer the usp45, I am also willing to trade the reflex sight for that, or the extended mag with the p99 and p228, is this possible? if not, why? Is there anything else I can do to get another silenced pistol?

there is also a extended mag bug, when you don't upgrade the mk 23, p228or p99 their magazines, and you start deniable ops, you get an extended mag but not along with the extra bullets, in the story it is fixable when you restart checkpoint but it is not possible in deniable ops or multiplayer can this be fixed?