PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Shay and his hood

LegateHawk
03-23-2018, 06:22 PM
Can we have a hood for Shay like he has on the cover?
Does anyone else want a hood for him?

Ommicrone
03-24-2018, 10:17 AM
Shay's templar's outfit doesn't have a hood. You might have to switch to a assassin outfit to put the hood on.

LegateHawk
03-24-2018, 03:15 PM
but thats the thing on the cover his templar outfit has on but in the game he does not its kinda weird

Ommicrone
03-24-2018, 07:28 PM
No kidding but I was also disappointed to know that the templar outfit is hoodless. And I sorta understand why they removed it. Hood is assassins' signature piece of clothing and the fact that templars wearing it, is kind of odd. Although the concept of dark evil assassin could have been real badass as well.

Alexandreori642
03-24-2018, 08:51 PM
That's true it's quite sad .But the thing that is even more sad is that there was a glitch in the first edition of ACR where you can keep your hood up outside of the restricted areas wich was awesome but now,in the remastered version of the game ( for me on ps4) the glitch do not work ! That is so disapointing ! I just hope Ubisoft will do something about that and will replace the glitch in the game or put an option to select hood on or down , like in AC Origins ( I know I m just dreaming ) !

LegateHawk
03-25-2018, 02:04 PM
also for his templar outfi the animation when entering restricted areas is still there he tries to put a hood on