PDA

View Full Version : Change Berserk back to what it was originally

XJadeDragoonX
03-23-2018, 04:54 AM
Currently, fear itself and berserk are hot garbage. They took the attack damage away from berserk so when gladiator got roar of the crowd, they would be different moves.but it's about time to change it back. The only viable thing is fire flask currently and that sucks.

Vrbas1
03-23-2018, 05:42 AM
I agree, but not because of his feats, instead what they've turned him into.

Top heavy nerf was way too severe, and the unblockables were a "plug and play" replacement to his prior style the devs thought was fair. "Heaviest attack buried farther in the chain" so it's heavy damage required more chains to be accessed? OK, then address Raider (case and point). What a weak argument they gave for not only nerfing his strongest attack and changing its direction, but burying it so far in a heavy chain it renders it useless outside of a gank.

I looked forward to the new berserker rework when it was announced. Instead, we got a feint spaz (who spazzed enough b4) with unblockables that are only good for feints and an overall damage reduction / stamina-cost increase.

Before the Zerk could fit several playstyles and offer a unique challenge (infinite combo vs feint game). This game already has plenty of feint spammers, yet they saw it necessary to better equip and reinforce the play style while effectively destroying any other strategy for the character.

PDXGorechild
03-23-2018, 10:36 AM
I agree, but not because of his feats, instead what they've turned him into.

Top heavy nerf was way too severe, and the unblockables were a "plug and play" replacement to his prior style the devs thought was fair. "Heaviest attack buried farther in the chain" so it's heavy damage required more chains to be accessed? OK, then address Raider (case and point). What a weak argument they gave for not only nerfing his strongest attack and changing its direction, but burying it so far in a heavy chain it renders it useless outside of a gank.

I looked forward to the new berserker rework when it was announced. Instead, we got a feint spaz (who spazzed enough b4) with unblockables that are only good for feints and an overall damage reduction / stamina-cost increase.

Before the Zerk could fit several playstyles and offer a unique challenge (infinite combo vs feint game). This game already has plenty of feint spammers, yet they saw it necessary to better equip and reinforce the play style while effectively destroying any other strategy for the character.

He means the feat dude.

Charmzzz
03-23-2018, 11:37 AM
Do I get this right? You want to BUFF Zerker even more by buffing Fear itself? God forbid, no.

ChampionRuby50g
03-23-2018, 12:19 PM
Do I get this right? You want to BUFF Zerker even more by buffing Fear itself? God forbid, no.

Not fear itself. Bezerker literally has a feat called Bezerk that (from memory) buffs his sprint speed, attack and defence, but was nerfed at some point last year and became useless.

Fear itself, by itself, isnít so bad. When coupled with bleed then it becomes a problem. It certainly doesnít need a buff though.

XJadeDragoonX
03-23-2018, 01:37 PM
Yeah I was talking about the feat

RenegadeRasta
03-24-2018, 02:07 AM

Do you even read bro?

KotoKuraken
03-24-2018, 05:20 AM
I want Berserker back to when he didn't have hyperarmor on his feint into light attack. He's now a Shugoki that's 10x faster