PDA

View Full Version : New servers? Is there ANY difference ?

M4RKSG4MES
03-22-2018, 08:55 PM
STILL absolutely rubbish matchmaking ,with zero to no chance of ANY new players jumping into the Lions den system , STILL way way over the top bomb/arrow power and abuse , WHY still have them available at stand and FIGHT yes fight stage making total mockery of ALL kills/fighting in between , STILL unbalanced hero's some twice as fast wirth twice as many unblockables and some 3 times more moves ,surprise surprise ALL the season pass hero's totally overpowering the original 1's, PLEASE tell me WHAT improvements have been made when hugely vast numbers players left the game in HOPE new servers will fix things and possibly return, CANT see ANY attraction for poor new players ,but us loyal diehards have stuck it out PATIENTLY with ALL these promises of good times ahead, apart from few pointless new costumes and few expensive executions (what happened to fast executions promised) , ONLY useful update was ability to use salvage steel a while ago ,rest have been JUST to fix BROKEN stuff .

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
03-22-2018, 09:02 PM
The servers make a HUGE difference.

brashtralas
03-22-2018, 09:05 PM
The servers make a HUGE difference.

Not really. Without lag comp I donít see a difference.

CandleInTheDark
03-22-2018, 09:38 PM
Not really. Without lag comp I don’t see a difference.

Lag comp is certainly the next big step but for some people the difference is night and day. I gave up on 4v4 PvP all together half way through season 4 because I very rarely got through a game and even if I got past the first few seconds it would be a matter of the slightest blip could chuck me off. Now I get through around 95% of my games.

Dasteel1974
03-23-2018, 04:16 AM
Same ole crap. Disconnected half the time, lag and takes forever to get games started. But it is Ubi, so......

EDG_Avocado
03-23-2018, 06:10 AM
0 difference here

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
03-23-2018, 06:46 PM
Not really. Without lag comp I don’t see a difference.

When you can finish 98% of matches with your full squad of 4 its a HUGE improvement. The servers alone got 5 people I know to buy the game. 5 people is meh, but its been stable for some is all Im saying.

Anomynion
03-23-2018, 10:52 PM
I was having issues with joining groups before dedicated servers, which was terrible considering I got a bunch of people to get the game so we could all play it. I donít have issues with that anymore, although one could argue that it never should have been an issue in the first place :rolleyes:

Hormly
03-23-2018, 11:12 PM
Servers are awesome 👍

No need to be negative about the positives, plenty of real negatives remaining ha

Card1acArrest
03-24-2018, 12:25 AM
much much better.

a game in 20 drops still.

i dont notice any lag really.. dont think compensation will mean MUCH.

DaLast_Samurai
03-24-2018, 04:01 AM
PS4

Get about 190mbps download.
Straight wired from modem to console.

Before dedicated servers, I still got through about 90% of my 4v4 matches fine, with a lot of resyncin though.

With dedicated servers, I get through 99% of my matches and have not had one single resync occur.

Servers are defintely great.
At this point, when I hear people say they still get kicked all the time, I have to wonder how well optimized their connection is.

Yes, we still need lag compensation and more reworks.

I play Orochi exclusively, literally.
Waiting patiently, not crying up a storm.

That I will reserve for if his buffing is paling in comparison to the likes of Kensei, Berserker, exc.

Better see an unblockable, hyper-armor of some sort, exc. *_~

Dasteel1974
03-24-2018, 05:42 AM
The question is how can the connection still suck so freaking badly? I am tired of being booted or the lost Ubisoft servers message. Absolutely ridiculous. But again, Ubi is in control so you can pretty much bet on it being screwed up.