PDA

View Full Version : Ac rogue remastered on disc petition

adster01
03-21-2018, 04:57 AM
Cmon Ubisoft this needs to be released on a disc digital sucks we want a physical copy please release!!!

Everyone vote for it here

blackjokerface
03-21-2018, 04:27 PM
Totally agreed! Why the rest of the world have the physical and we got only digital. At least sells a limited copy. I think its disrespectful for the fan base in North-America. I feel like everyone can enjoy the full package, but for the rest "Oh yeah, here some codes"

HufflepuffK
03-21-2018, 06:53 PM
Cmon Ubisoft this needs to be released on a disc digital sucks we want a physical copy please release!!!

Everyone vote for it here

Totally agreed! Why the rest of the world have the physical and we got only digital. At least sells a limited copy. I think its disrespectful for the fan base in North-America. I feel like everyone can enjoy the full package, but for the rest "Oh yeah, here some codes"

Ok so being a major assassins creed fan, you know I have to collect all the boxes and evetything, and now I canít do this and itís pretty sad. I love my boxes. Please bring our physicals! Itís really not fair.

stinkmunkey007
03-22-2018, 03:51 AM
You must understand that most AC fans are collectors... Please release it on disc, so US fans can complete their collection!

Gamerboy_2594
03-22-2018, 06:02 AM
I agree and I believe its unfair and bad business practices to offered the physical game only to Europe while rest of the world gets digtial only. This is first time in the Assassin's Creed series that we been denied a physical release of the game and it makes me kind upset as a AC collector that I can't add this to my game shelf and I have bought almost all physical copies I don't like to do digital. So please Ubisoft make the Physical copy of the game worldwide!

adster01
03-22-2018, 04:16 PM
I agree and I believe its unfair and bad business practices to offered the physical game only to Europe while rest of the world gets digtial only. This is first time in the Assassin's Creed series that we been denied a physical release of the game and it makes me kind upset as a AC collector that I can't add this to my game shelf and I have bought almost all physical copies I don't like to do digital. So please Ubisoft make the Physical copy of the game worldwide!

i agree i have all AC games on Disc (all my ps3/ps4 games in fact) digital is not for me either please release on disc

adster01
03-22-2018, 04:17 PM
if the Ezio collection came on a disc so should Rogue

Denzio900
03-22-2018, 05:01 PM
Agreed my friend, especially since's it's not in disc form at Gamestop.

Snoopy0211
03-22-2018, 10:02 PM
I would also prefer the disc

AssassinsReen
03-24-2018, 01:46 AM
Just made an account to say me too

canadam
03-24-2018, 01:18 PM
I have bought a physical copy of every single real AC game! Digital copies suck! They are a developers cheap way of getting around distribution costs. I want a physical copy. God just put it on the UBI store and charge us shipping.... I want this game and never bought the Xbox 360 version because I had just got an xboxone and was playing Unity. I just finished Origins and want Rouge, but will not buy until there is a physical copy,

Idlesociety
03-26-2018, 05:25 AM
Iíve submitted the same complaint to Ubiís customer service (not that it mattered, or they even gave a s**t!) and got no answer or comment that actually addressed my complaint. They take a game thatís story is based in the USA and make it available on disc ONLY in Europe and Asia...typical move by Ubisoft. Look at the other ďcollectiblesĒ and products they put out. Only available in Europe while the USA gets a bunch of ďwouldnít be caught dead in it ď Inspired by games clothing. Smh.

Pooghost
03-26-2018, 10:52 PM
Seeing as there's no indication that a physical copy will be available in the US, I'll probably have to move forward with ordering a copy from Europe. Luckily the Xbox One console isn't region locked.

PRIMESNIPER
03-27-2018, 11:01 AM
Ubisoft, A big slap on all your fans face...us! Listen to your customers and release (e.g. limited copies) from your website. This new era of DL Games SUCKS!!! We want tangible games that we can hold in our hands and display in our collection.

xXKaliaXx
03-27-2018, 07:26 PM
I have never owned a PS3 before my PS4 and having to buy a PS3 just to play those games and getting a physically copy is not worth the money. I was so happy they released the Ezio Collection as a physical copy for the PS4 since I could play it now on my console. I expected Ubisoft to do the same for Rogue as they did for the Ezio Collection so it was a big slap in the face when I learned it was only to be digitally released in North America. I don't like how I have such limited space on my console for games and having digital only releases for games is like asking me to spend money on an external hard drive to add some space just so I can keep my games. I hate the idea of having to redownload games all over again just for the sake of adding new games because of the lack of space.

I told myself that after hearing this I would not buy the remastered copy of Assassin's Creed Rogue unless it was to be physically released in North America eventually. Either that, or I would purchase a copy from Europe if I really want to play it and it isn't region locked on my console.

adster01
03-27-2018, 09:38 PM
thanks for everyone commenting on my thread lets keep the comments coming at the end of the week im gonna be sending this thread to ubisoft support so they can see we want a DISC copy of rogue

adster01
04-18-2018, 08:02 PM
just sent this thread to Ubisoft so we will see what they say if anything

RinzlerZero
04-23-2018, 06:07 AM
Why doesnít the US get a physical copy? And we all want the physical. Itís not like we have unlimited hard drive space. Especially with all your day one updates and constant patches.

Blackbird2285
05-09-2018, 07:32 PM
A physical copy is an absolute must! I friggin loved Rogue and I would love to play the remastered version but I refuse to buy the digital version. Why people would be satisfied with a digital only copy is beyond me.

Sting78
05-16-2018, 04:58 PM
I have every console AC game on disc. I got ride of my xbox 360 copy of Rogue when the remastered edition was announced. I was going to get a disc copy for PS4. Please release a disc version in the US.

SofaJockey
05-19-2018, 09:49 AM
Digital distribution continues to expand.

Physical disk versions will become rarer still and will be gone entirely before long.

solty24
06-22-2018, 05:47 AM
I agree. AC Rogue should be released on disc in the US as well. Silly that it's not.