PDA

View Full Version : Apollyon event-A question

Proctorex
03-20-2018, 06:05 PM
Dear Ubisoft Forum Leaders,

I have one short question about the Apollyon event, during the Test Your Metal I. II. III. (the whole event) we could loot really good looking black colored special armor sets and badass dark style headgears, chest and shoulder pieces. The event is gone, but can we get those cool armors, clothes for our characters in the future, or they were limited for the event? Thanks foryour help.

pimmas01
03-20-2018, 06:44 PM
it is limited to the event, that's what makes them unique. at most they might come back if the event comes back? dunno, who knows. i'd rather see a new event with a new unique set though.

UbiJurassic
03-20-2018, 06:53 PM
Dear Ubisoft Forum Leaders,

I have one short question about the Apollyon event, during the Test Your Metal I. II. III. (the whole event) we could loot really good looking black colored special armor sets and badass dark style headgears, chest and shoulder pieces. The event is gone, but can we get those cool armors, clothes for our characters in the future, or they were limited for the event? Thanks foryour help.

The special armor and weapon sets are exclusive to the event and could only be looted during the duration of it. At this time, there are no plans to make these sets available in-game again. If that changes though, we'll be sure to make an announcement.

XJadeDragoonX
03-20-2018, 07:15 PM
The special armor and weapon sets are exclusive to the event and could only be looted during the duration of it. At this time, there are no plans to make these sets available in-game again. If that changes though, we'll be sure to make an announcement.

Didn't the devs say they would find a way to let us upgrade the event gear from lower quality gear to higher quality gear? Is that not a thing now?