PDA

View Full Version : The Faction Truce of For Honor (Season 5 Truce that I made)

Ianoneshot
03-19-2018, 01:17 AM
So in the For Honor Amino, I proposed an idea to the community, that the Knights join up with the Samurai against the Vikings. We all don't want them to win another season, right? So I propose that plan to stop the Vikings, and maybe even defy the rigged faction war.

After starting at Amino I realized that the Samurai and the Knights are attacking each other a lot less, and focusing on spreading north. Now I see it's back to normal so I spread this truce to the Forums as well.

This plan is a temporary truce against the vikings, this truce lasts till' season 6's start.

I know many will complain that one says, "Dues Vult" and the other says, "名誉と栄光のために!" but we need to put our differences aside. The Vikings are pummeling us! Only a common enemy can make two enemies unite, and as the saying goes "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." We need to look at this and realize this is our solution to this Viking menace!

Stand with me brothers and sisters! We need to unite and TAKE BACK OUR LANDS, AND DRIVE THE VIKINGS BACK TO THEIR SCOTLAND ISLAND!

https://i.imgur.com/24v4REZ.jpg
(I made this image)

SangLong524
03-19-2018, 01:46 AM
Commendable but I am afraid it will meet the same end as the last unholy attempt at joining forces some seasons ago

Ianoneshot
03-19-2018, 09:59 PM
Commendable but I am afraid it will meet the same end as the last unholy attempt at joining forces some seasons ago

Well, so far it actually worked unlike the last one. However the truce is withering so I need to find more contributors to the cause.

UbiInsulin
03-19-2018, 11:48 PM
(I made this image)

And it's a seamlessly beautiful one.

E1seNw0Lf
03-20-2018, 05:32 AM
I remember the day when vikings helped samurai to win the 2nd season... :) FeltGoodMan

PS:
Btw the knights are guys that throwing bombs/catapults at your face.
Vikings just take you for a ride.
What do you like more, samurai's? ;)

ChampionRuby50g
03-20-2018, 06:44 AM
I laugh at your truce, it should be clear right now that nothing can stop our raids on your shores. For every Viking you kill, 3 take their place. We are simply superior (:

DoodTheMan
03-20-2018, 07:02 AM
My dood I've had my flag in Viking territory since 5:1

Ulrichvonbek111
03-21-2018, 11:12 AM
I remember the day when vikings helped samurai to win the 2nd season... :) FeltGoodMan

PS:

Personally me being a Samurai my respect goes to the Vikings.
I respect how they didn't bend the knee and answer the treacherous plea from the tin men.
There never has nor shall be an alliance between the Samurai and the tin men..Yet again we see the treacherous tinnies trying to make a pact for the faction gank,this they have attempted on several occasions.Remember season 2 when the tin men actually
demanded help from the Vikings claiming that they'd helped them take season 1...roaring laughter. ...again and again.
They threw away the 1st Campaign of this season by attacking the Samurai only and done nothing in the final stages of the 2nd Campaign.It is they who show no honour,no integrity nor tenacity.
Never shall we Samurai respect nor trust the men of tin.
We fight and always have fought 2 foes without discretion.

We are Samurai...we have honour. 💮💮💮💮💮

Vakris_One
03-21-2018, 02:00 PM

PS:
We prefer the wholesome thrills of a good old fashioned arrow storm. It really gets to the point :D

I laugh at your truce, it should be clear right now that nothing can stop our raids on your shores. For every Viking you kill, 3 take their place. We are simply superior (:
Bah! For every 3 Vikings we encounter we shave one bald, head to toe, and send him back. Your women folk tend not to want to leave though after they witness the beauties of Sakura trees and the virtues of regular bathing :p

Ulrichvonbek111
03-21-2018, 02:32 PM
The sweet scent of Cherry Blossom shall rid the foul stench of treachery the tin men exhale.

Baggin_
03-21-2018, 02:37 PM
With this truce it will be a bit tough for my fellow Vikings and I. The only way I see us winning against that is picking the Samurai(the weakest of the bunch) and using all of our assets on their territory. We will leave our flank to the Knights, but we can prevail through the Puny Samurai.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-21-2018, 06:11 PM
With this truce it will be a bit tough for my fellow Vikings and I. The only way I see us winning against that is picking the Samurai(the weakest of the bunch) and using all of our assets on their territory. We will leave our flank to the Knights, but we can prevail through the Puny Samurai.

You are a knight....at your treacherous tactics again.
I pity you.
There is no pact between the Samurai and the tin trash.

I'm the owner of 3 Samurai clans and a member of several massive Samurai communities and there's no talk or intentions of a pact with the tin trash.

No Viking would've said what you've come out with.
You've exposed yourself to be nothing other than tin trash.

Devils-_-legacy
03-21-2018, 06:19 PM
2 of the samurai communities on ps4 have stated to only go for Vikings

Tyrjo
03-21-2018, 06:52 PM
Stand with me brothers and sisters! We need to unite and TAKE BACK OUR LANDS, AND DRIVE THE VIKINGS BACK TO THEIR SCOTLAND ISLAND!

The what island? :confused:

Baggin_
03-21-2018, 07:07 PM
You are a knight....at your treacherous tactics again.
I pity you.
There is no pact between the Samurai and the tin trash.

I'm the owner of 3 Samurai clans and a member of several massive Samurai communities and there's no talk or intentions of a pact with the tin trash.

No Viking would've said what you've come out with.
You've exposed yourself to be nothing other than tin trash.

I've exposed nothing! You know not what you speak puny Samuari leader. Consider your clan pillaged and Ra***.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-21-2018, 07:27 PM
I've exposed nothing! You know not what you speak puny Samuari leader. Consider your clan pillaged and Ra***.

Peace

ChampionRuby50g
03-21-2018, 08:21 PM
Bah! For every 3 Vikings we encounter we shave one bald, head to toe, and send him back. Your women folk tend not to want to leave though after they witness the beauties of Sakura trees and the virtues of regular bathing :p

Your lies do not fool me. Our women are too smart, and know a real man when they see them. They themselves are often more filthy than we men 😏

Vakris_One
03-21-2018, 09:43 PM
Your lies do not fool me. Our women are too smart, and know a real man when they see them. They themselves are often more filthy than we men ��
Them dirty, dirty Viking women..... yes...... Um, I mean-Nobu, Nobu, she's our gal! :o

Ianoneshot
03-21-2018, 10:23 PM
many people hate this idea, I know, but I'm talking the truth here. The samurai and knights should truce to take back this menace.

Kamen42
03-22-2018, 08:51 AM
At the moment, the Samurai have taken over 6 Viking territories and (wow) 13 Knight territories. I see they are completely devoted to this truce and they completely teamed up with the knights against us :D

Plutonium Bug
03-22-2018, 10:58 AM
The faction with the least amount of territories 48 hrs before the end wins.
Watch my words

PDXGorechild
03-22-2018, 02:56 PM
You'll still lose.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
03-22-2018, 03:47 PM
We've been double crossed by these anime junkies, otherwise how are they up by so much, the Viking pushed to the shores, and us Knights trying to defend our castles from the hordes at our gates?

Ulrichvonbek111
03-22-2018, 03:48 PM
So in the For Honor Amino, I proposed an idea to the community, that the Knights join up with the Samurai against the Vikings. We all don't want them to win another season, right? So I propose that plan to stop the Vikings, and maybe even defy the rigged faction war.

After starting at Amino I realized that the Samurai and the Knights are attacking each other a lot less, and focusing on spreading north. Now I see it's back to normal so I spread this truce to the Forums as well.

This plan is a temporary truce against the vikings, this truce lasts till' season 6's start.

I know many will complain that one says, "Dues Vult" and the other says, "名誉と栄光のために!" but we need to put our differences aside. The Vikings are pummeling us! Only a common enemy can make two enemies unite, and as the saying goes "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." We need to look at this and realize this is our solution to this Viking menace!

(I made this image)

Scotland the Brave 1314

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
03-22-2018, 03:50 PM
We are Samurai...we have honour. 💮💮💮💮💮

You have rice patties and flimsy weapons.

High-Horse
03-22-2018, 06:43 PM

The Knights and their Vultcano are their own worst enemy, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so the Knights are already my friend.

But, the friend of my enemy is my enemy, so actually the Knights are my enemy.

But...