PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Bible

iProIroniclast
11-01-2010, 10:10 AM
The story of the Creed has so many upsets throughout Biblical history, and really, ALL of history, itself.

I find the hole plot of this game, just amazing, the way it tinkers with historical events. It's mind boggling!

We have one Assassin's Creed book, why not another? I know I'd read it.

iProIroniclast
11-01-2010, 10:10 AM
The story of the Creed has so many upsets throughout Biblical history, and really, ALL of history, itself.

I find the hole plot of this game, just amazing, the way it tinkers with historical events. It's mind boggling!

We have one Assassin's Creed book, why not another? I know I'd read it.

magesupermaster
11-01-2010, 10:11 AM
There will be a few more books and some comic books..

BioPulse.ps3
11-01-2010, 10:46 AM
that's what makes the ac series so awesome, history + fiction (and some hidden blades) = awesomesauce

DarkicoN14
11-01-2010, 12:19 PM
some more books? please explain

BioPulse.ps3
11-01-2010, 02:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
some more books? please explain </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

more books like the ac renaissance book, this one:

http://www.play.com/Books/Book...n-Creed/Product.html (http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/11399967/Assassin-Creed/Product.html)

Rakudaton
11-01-2010, 02:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RBBoydo:
The story of the Creed has so many upsets throughout Biblical history, and really, ALL of history, itself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Biblical History"? It also upsets Flying Spaggheti-Monsterism History, which states that mankind evolved from a 'midgit' - and the Adam and Eve of the Truth video are not 'midgits'.

Why care which fairy tales it upsets? You're right about History in general, but Desmond himself notes that. Vidic counters by saying that you can't trust sources to be 100% accurate. So, Ubisoft were basically creative with history, and I think they pulled it off quite well.

iProIroniclast
11-01-2010, 03:08 PM
How does it not interfere with the Bible? It does so especially in AC1.

Have you unlocked any of the truth yourself? You might'f noticed, that it in fact does.

magesupermaster
11-01-2010, 03:13 PM
They say all the miracles in the bible and throught history were just illusions caused by the PoE's.

Rakudaton
11-01-2010, 04:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RBBoydo:
How does it not interfere with the Bible? It does so especially in AC1.

Have you unlocked any of the truth yourself? You might'f noticed, that it in fact does. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Firstly, I never said it disagreed with the bible. I just pointed out that that is an unimportant quibble, because it disagrees with all other religions as well. "Religion" is not a synonym for "history", so it is irrelevant that it disagrees with a self-contradictory book of bronze age myths.

Yes, I unlocked the entire video. I watched it. My point that they are not 'midgits' still stands.

I recommend that you actually read the contents of my previous post...