PDA

View Full Version : Majd Addin's speech

EmperorxZurg
07-28-2009, 12:43 AM
Hey I've searched this to no avail, does anyone know what Majd addin says to his prisoners before he kills them? Every time I just try to wait for him to talk to all of them I get discovered by those crazy people, I've heard him talk to the "harlet" and half of the "gamblers" so far, thanks!

EmperorxZurg
07-28-2009, 12:43 AM
Hey I've searched this to no avail, does anyone know what Majd addin says to his prisoners before he kills them? Every time I just try to wait for him to talk to all of them I get discovered by those crazy people, I've heard him talk to the "harlet" and half of the "gamblers" so far, thanks!

Xanatos2007
07-28-2009, 12:46 AM
I don't know, I always kill him before he can do anything to any of the prisoners. I'm too quick it seems...

Edengoth
07-28-2009, 12:52 AM
If you go to the rooftops via the ladder, you can listen all the way through.

Spoiler alert (kinda): <span class="ev_code_WHITE">He talks to the "harlot" says she spreads sin and stuff. She says that she wasn't arrested because she committed the act she's accused of, but because she would not sleep with Majd, so he arrested her. He kills her. The next man I think is the thief (if not, then it's the gambler, then the thief). The theif claims he only took a coin that was lying on the ground, not apparently belonging to anyone. He kills the "thief". The gambler, I don't remember, but he gets killed too. The "heretic" as you know is an assassin. I don't think he says much of anything, but if you let him get stabbed, your health will drop bar by bar until you either die or kill Majd Addin.</span>

Anyone care to fill in the parts I couldn't?

Danvish
07-28-2009, 01:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edengoth:
If you go to the rooftops via the ladder, you can listen all the way through.

Spoiler alert (kinda): <span class="ev_code_WHITE">He talks to the "harlot" says she spreads sin and stuff. She says that she wasn't arrested because she committed the act she's accused of, but because she would not sleep with Majd, so he arrested her. He kills her. The next man I think is the thief (if not, then it's the gambler, then the thief). The theif claims he only took a coin that was lying on the ground, not apparently belonging to anyone. He kills the "thief". The gambler, I don't remember, but he gets killed too. The "heretic" as you know is an assassin. I don't think he says much of anything, but if you let him get stabbed, your health will drop bar by bar until you either die or kill Majd Addin.</span>

Anyone care to fill in the parts I couldn't? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow man... you have patient... I just jump and kill him http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Edengoth
07-28-2009, 01:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Danvish:
Wow man... you have patient... I just jump and kill him http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, in one of my playthroughs I wanted to defy Malik by letting that assassin get killed...in the hopes that Malik would stop bossing me around. It didn't work :P.

Danvish
07-28-2009, 01:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edengoth:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Danvish:
Wow man... you have patient... I just jump and kill him http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, in one of my playthroughs I wanted to defy Malik by letting that assassin get killed...in the hopes that Malik would stop bossing me around. It didn't work :P. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol. So many times I wanted to assassinate Malik.
Which leades me to the question, how the hell they got Malik into the Beurau (sp?) in Jerusalem through the roof when he only has 1 hand?
And how did he close it when you were close by and detected? again, with one hand?!

Edengoth
07-28-2009, 01:42 AM
Which leades me to the question, how the hell they got Malik into the Beurau (sp?) in Jerusalem through the roof when he only has 1 hand?
And how did he close it when you were close by and detected? again, with one hand?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a conspiracy. Malik is just hiding his arm under his robes to make everyone else think he lost an arm to get Altair in more trouble. I'm sure of it. (I almost typed Ezio instead of Altair...Ugh, anticipation!)

Xanatos2007
07-28-2009, 01:46 AM
I think Kaxen's comics say it all. Malik has a whole wardrobe full of random things he can attatch to his stump.

Danvish
07-28-2009, 01:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
I think Kaxen's comics say it all. Malik has a whole wardrobe full of random things he can attatch to his stump. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never seen that comics.

Xanatos2007
07-28-2009, 02:05 AM
http://askalty.smackjeeves.com/

They're pretty funny, and funnier if you've played Assassin's Creed already.

Grimm-X67
07-29-2009, 01:39 AM
And how did he close it when you were close by and detected? again, with one hand?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a conspiracy. Malik is just hiding his arm under his robes to make everyone else think he lost an arm to get Altair in more trouble. I'm sure of it. (I almost typed Ezio instead of Altair...Ugh, anticipation!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No dude, I'm sure Malik is just in touch with The Force.

Danvish
07-29-2009, 07:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grimm-X67:

It's a conspiracy. Malik is just hiding his arm under his robes to make everyone else think he lost an arm to get Altair in more trouble. I'm sure of it. (I almost typed Ezio instead of Altair...Ugh, anticipation!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No dude, I'm sure Malik is just in touch with The Force. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, I can see the dialouge between Altair and Malik.
Altair, &lt;deep scary breath&gt;, I'm your father.