PDA

View Full Version : Positive vs Negative

CptMatsumaru
03-18-2018, 10:48 AM
Hello my For Honor fans, critics and spectators.

I have a small task for you and I would like to have you like this.

Please provide a list of reasons why For Honor is not playable and a list of reasons why For Honor deserves more honor than others.
Pro and contra.
After a few days break from this game I have come up with essential things that bother me personally.
But first to the positive:
positive is:
+ setting (Knights, Vikings and Samurai in war)
+ Combat system (hit, block, parry, dash)
+ Game mode (Tribute, Brawl / Dominion, Test your metal, Duel, Tournament)
+ Adapting and changing heroes
+ The campaign / co-op
+ Constant updates / dev streams

Currently I can not remember. Improve it as soon as I remember more.

negative at For Honor.

-Matchmaking info / balance.
(I do not understand what will decide who plays with whom.)

-Spams.
More combo possibilities for heroes. So that they can also be played differently to avoid spamming. Maybe a customization and selection of fighting techniques in the shop? I have no idea. Or maybe higher stamina cost to avoid this spam.

-turtlepower.
I hope you know what I mean. Are just worse like camper.

-Shop.
Prices for executions.
-
Emojis in fight - spam.
Unnecessary.

- - - Individual heroes who still need finetuning.
(dmg, stamina cost, range, dodge range, unbreakbles)

- Disconnects.
(Check your internet) Sorry, but only for you For Honor.

+-maybe faction war. I dont know.

Basically, not much is missing or wrong in the game. That's why it catches the eye more, what goes wrong.

I hope you also have a few lists. Respectively positive and negative things.

Thanks.

Illyrian_King
03-18-2018, 09:31 PM
Positive:

1) Unique Concept
2) Unique Combat System
3) HQ Graphics

Negative:

1) Complete lack in mass battle experiences in Multipplayer (Siege Mode) and big need to rework Dominion (different types of minions like archers in Zones A and C, minion commanding, etc) because it's all to linear.
2) Too pre-made Heroes with no individualization choice beside colours and engrievings and too few armour skins.
3) To many flashy effects in general and emote spam.
4) Faction War is crap, because I fight with a faction mixed team against my own faction's players and minions --> you don't feel it at all !!!

SangLong524
03-18-2018, 09:48 PM
Matchmaking: functioning so erratically.
i do not understand this at all. Does the server can only sustain a number of matches at a given time so we have queue up "matchmaking" while it is searching for match? Why can't we do something like Diablo: start your own match as private match then open it to public as either PvP or PvsAi?

UbiInsulin
03-18-2018, 11:39 PM
Matchmaking: functioning so erratically.
i do not understand this at all. Does the server can only sustain a number of matches at a given time so we have queue up "matchmaking" while it is searching for match? Why can't we do something like Diablo: start your own match as private match then open it to public as either PvP or PvsAi?

This doesn't strike me as something that's common in PvP (it could potentially result in unfair matches for players coming in later in the match), but it's definitely an interesting suggestion.