PDA

View Full Version : I Quit

JustNerf_em
03-17-2018, 07:45 PM
I ****ing hate this game itís over shaman,bezerker,kensia,centerion and just about almost all the DLC characters are either broken,****, or just plain infuriating. I quit Iím not playing or buying anything related to for honor ever again some characters are so flawed that people have to reduce to spamming itís just so aggravating and annoying I just canít Ubisoft I just canít .

EvoX.
03-17-2018, 09:07 PM
This isn't an airport, you know.

By the way, are ''bezerker'', ''kensia'' and ''centerion'' upcoming DLC characters?

We.the.North
03-17-2018, 09:48 PM
This isn't an airport, you know.

By the way, are ''bezerker'', ''kensia'' and ''centerion'' upcoming DLC characters?

I really dont get the "Airport" message lately. It's completely selfish to just dismiss someone who feels the need to talk about their frustration. Ever went to a funeral ?? Why are people talking about a dead person if he's already dead to begin with ? Why bother to go at the funeral at all ?? It's because talking about it makes you feel better after you've suffered a great loss. A loss similar to when your expectation of how great a game could be are shattered by a complete lack from the game designer's ability to balance properly their game.

1. For how long has the players been complaining about how game changer feats like catapult / bombs / spear storm, etc ?? What did Ubisoft do about it ??

2. For how long has the players been complaining about not wanting to play on maps like "Forge" and "Sentinel" because their design suck ?? What did Ubisoft do about it ??

3. For how long has the players been complaining about how some heroes are lackluster ?? Instead of balancing the game, Ubisoft has chosen to create new "Flavor of the Season" heroes completely broken that forces the meta to switch. That's how they keep the game "fresh" and the meta "moving". But, would you say that's good design ??

There are many other points, but I think you get the message. For Honor is a great game and it hits a "niche" in the gaming market because there are so little games similar as this one. As a result, For Honor doesn't have a lot of competition on the market and can get away with poor design. That doesn't mean gamers like myself aren't angry at how poorly of a job Ubisoft is doing with this title. For other players, the frustration ultimately reach their toll and they decide to quit loudly and evacuates their frustration on the forums ... that's healthy. You wouldn't want an angry player to suppress all his feeling with your precious NRA being so friendly to sociopathic behavior.

EvoX.
03-17-2018, 09:59 PM
I really dont get the "Airport" message lately. It's completely selfish to just dismiss someone who feels the need to talk about their frustration.

Take a look at the other farewell threads. Notice the difference? They had a calm demeanor, cohesive and well-written arguments, listing the problems with the game, making it easy for everyone to discuss in a civil manner.

This guy just decided to spew out some rage and swears. I don't really see why he should be taken seriously. Oh, and he's also mad about Centurion supposedly being too strong... that's right, current Centurion. There are times where you need to be patient and calmly explain to someone he's wrong, and then there are times where you don't.

This is the latter.

DaLast_Samurai
03-17-2018, 10:07 PM
I love the irony of this being posted by "JustNerf_em".

Reminds me of a time when I saw "Rageous_Quitis" make a thread crying about the quit penalty.

Too funny.

We.the.North
03-17-2018, 10:07 PM
Hmmm, agreed the centurion, since the parry changes, is complete garbage. Altho he still has godly ganks in dominion (easy to perform, tracks well, unblockable and goes through revenge activation), in duels, he's complete garbage.

But then again, maybe the OP is complaining about said centurion ganks in Dominion to which I'm enclined to agree it's very frustrating to be on the receiving end. Like Raider's stampede, Shinobi Sickle Rain, Shugo Hug, etc. All the 100% - 0% CC in the game are frustrating.

EDG_Avocado
03-18-2018, 01:02 AM
That's going to be the best decision you make in your life lol, anyway goodbye.

Keep running and don't ever look bak

ChampionRuby50g
03-18-2018, 04:46 AM
That's going to be the best decision you make in your life lol, anyway goodbye.

Keep running and don't ever look bak

Why are you here then?

EDG_Avocado
03-19-2018, 12:30 AM
Why are you here then?

I'm here to say goodbye to the people that leave, and I wanna be here to see the game's death. Why r u here?

UbiInsulin
03-19-2018, 12:49 AM
While it's important to criticize the game and suggest improvements, threads like this have not exactly been a source of constructive conversation. It's just not sustainable or useful to center community discussions around statements like this. Closed.