PDA

View Full Version : Mothership settings and Ideas

bananenslip
03-17-2018, 12:03 PM
We have a giant Mothership, mybee we can change the guns and some outher parts.
but what is if we can change the rooms too?
In this rooms we can do different things, like bathing,eating, play games, produce something or just a living room with music and television.
its just a idea for a huge ship that we modifie what we want.

maybee do repairs or something in the inner hull would be cool too.
so after battle the ship is heavyly demaged and only the cockpit have oxigen. so we have to take a spacesuit and repair them in Zero-G.
so we can use the rooms and go to the next repair station to repair it from outside without enemies that shooting at us.
If the Hull gets to zeros the ship will explode and respawn in the next space station in the near for 10% of the purchase price.

Does it need fuel? i hope it can farm the own fuel from the sun or planets. if we are hunted and all space stations shoot at us we cant take more fuel annymore so we need to make it for us own. tiny ships should be refuelable from the mothership. repairs too.

Whats about with camos? can we do our own camo? its clear some guys try to fly with a ***** but if we can make it for our own, its very personal.
those ****s that try to make pervert camos should can do that. i can laugh if i see something.
But a Hitler swastika would be too much and should be reported.

what do you think guys?

K1ngthepug
03-17-2018, 01:25 PM
I really like your idea of almost a living mothership. Will need to be repaired etc and also new parts and weapons will give players more reason to stay invested/undertake side quests.
Would also give Ubisoft the ability to offer ship parts as rewards for their weekly challenges through ubi club.

bananenslip
03-17-2018, 02:21 PM
I really like your idea of almost a living mothership. Will need to be repaired etc and also new parts and weapons will give players more reason to stay invested/undertake side quests.
Would also give Ubisoft the ability to offer ship parts as rewards for their weekly challenges through ubi club.

Ubi told that we can walk around in the ship :D so why not do something for it :D
if you have some crew members they use it too and helps with the repairs of the ship :D

ElPrimordial
03-17-2018, 08:11 PM
Yeah, a place where, perhaps create you own blueprints for new weapons/vehicles/other stuff. A place where to plan your next hit after studying the location where that treasure/needed item/NPC to rescue is hidden/guarded.

bananenslip
03-17-2018, 10:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxesnD5YbIY
This is from Mass Effect Andromeda

It was so cool to run around there but you cant do a lot.
i hope ubi will do it a lot better, with more usable objects.
The NPCs should walk more around, it was confusing the characters in ME was even at the same place and did nothing.
yes at the last mission you can have sex with one of your member but you cant do annything else then talking and have sex with them.
maybee knoxie comes and want to play something :D
the NPCs starts to have conflicts like knoxie eaten alll bananas away but the other wanted to make a banana dessert :D
i miss the live feelings in ME :D