PDA

View Full Version : Major Lagg

AtomikGod
08-21-2011, 12:37 PM
I forward all the ports required in the connection thread,my pc runs ACB well, and I play alot of other games with the same ISP and I have never experience so much lagg in a gaming server. Today I got kicked out of my game/or froze in 4 out of 5 games. I hope Ubi improves their servers in Revelations or that would be the last one I'd play.

AtomikGod
08-21-2011, 12:37 PM
I forward all the ports required in the connection thread,my pc runs ACB well, and I play alot of other games with the same ISP and I have never experience so much lagg in a gaming server. Today I got kicked out of my game/or froze in 4 out of 5 games. I hope Ubi improves their servers in Revelations or that would be the last one I'd play.

GameFreak65
08-21-2011, 12:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AtomikGod:
I forward all the ports required in the connection thread,my pc runs ACB well, and I play alot of other games with the same ISP and I have never experience so much lagg in a gaming server. Today I got kicked out of my game/or froze in 4 out of 5 games. I hope Ubi improves their servers in Revelations or that would be the last one I'd play. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what are your pc specs?

AtomikGod
08-21-2011, 02:37 PM
3.1 Anthlon II dual core.
4 gig ram
320 gig hard drive
HIS Radeon HD 4670 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

My pc runs ACB fine It did not crash once during the single player campaign. Mostly it freezes to major server lagg and when I try to use the MIC

TheLeoCrow
08-21-2011, 04:17 PM
Sorry for asking but is it possible you had a torrent client running? Although lag is a known and big problem, there is a thread about it: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1024388/m/5871016539 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/5871016539)
For me, most of July the multiplayer was unbelievably laggy. Now not so much but i still get in some very bad games