PDA

View Full Version : Centurion

Specialkha
03-16-2018, 11:15 PM
Why the centurion is able to heavy after a heavy parry? Again, an oversight from Ubisoft?

kanuzira
03-16-2018, 11:18 PM
because his heavies are as fast as lights

Specialkha
03-16-2018, 11:25 PM
I know that, I was being sarcastic.

Danish_Crusader
03-16-2018, 11:38 PM
because his heavies are as fast as lights

Which is complete and utter ********.

Dasteel1974
03-17-2018, 12:42 PM
So the guy with the smallest and most predictable moveset in the game, weakest heavies in the game and the lowest HP shouldn’t be able to get 30 damage off of a GB? No longer a GB after parry, which is wrong IMHO, so his parry combo is useless. What is complete bulls**t is people incessantly complaining about a character that has been stripped and nerfed in every way you can be. If you get hit with his combo then your defense is bad. You can dodge his jab easily or can stop the combo as soon as he grabs you.

ChampionRuby50g
03-17-2018, 12:51 PM
So the guy with the smallest and most predictable moveset in the game, weakest heavies in the game and the lowest HP shouldn’t be able to get 30 damage off of a GB? No longer a GB after parry, which is wrong IMHO, so his parry combo is useless. What is complete bulls**t is people incessantly complaining about a character that has been stripped and nerfed in every way you can be. If you get hit with his combo then your defense is bad. You can dodge his jab easily or can stop the combo as soon as he grabs you.

Smallest moveset?????

*Laughs in Warden*

bob333e
03-17-2018, 01:59 PM
Smallest moveset?????

*Laughs in Warden*

You beat me to it

ChampionRuby50g
03-17-2018, 02:13 PM
You beat me to it

Once Champion has beers, Champion is quick too pick up on bad calls 😛😛

Phenoloth
03-17-2018, 02:38 PM
Why the centurion is able to heavy after a heavy parry? Again, an oversight from Ubisoft?

You kidding!!! Had a good laugh 😂

Seriously if you complaining about centurion you must be a beginner...

EvoX.
03-17-2018, 03:53 PM
I know that, I was being sarcastic.

Of course you were.

UbiJurassic
03-17-2018, 06:43 PM
Sarcasm certainly doesn't carry well over the internet, so you might have to be a little for deliberate in your meaning, Specialkha.

It's definitely true that Centurion has very quick heavies, but this is offset by a lot of his other glaring weaknesses to his playstyle. If you have trouble dealing with Centurion, one of the things that has helped me better deal with him is to play the hero myself. As you start learning the various aspects of his moveset, you start seeing certain exit points to his combos and the best ways he can look to set up his combos.