PDA

View Full Version : There’s no “wait list” for the Space Monkey Program

UbiBorghal
03-16-2018, 04:28 PM
Hey, Space Monkeys!

Some of you have asked about the “waiting list” message you see when you sign up for the Space Monkey Program. The “waiting list” language is a feature of the tool normally used by players signing up for beta tests. This tool is also being used for Space Monkey Program sign-ups, but unlike beta sign-ups you are automatically part of the program. There is essentially no wait list for BGE2’s Space Monkey Program.

bananenslip
03-16-2018, 09:03 PM
We just cant wait for it :D
if that what you guys promissed, it will explode like a bomb.
Fallout 3 had this moment in 2008, 2018 can be the year of BGE2.

so when do you think is the first alpha release?
Or is a Demo to play avilable?
We cant wait for it XD

Legion-495
03-17-2018, 04:26 PM
We just cant wait for it :D
if that what you guys promissed, it will explode like a bomb.
Fallout 3 had this moment in 2008, 2018 can be the year of BGE2.

so when do you think is the first alpha release?
Or is a Demo to play avilable?
We cant wait for it XD

I say around end 2018. Seems realistic. If not even later.

bananenslip
03-17-2018, 11:01 PM
I say around end 2018. Seems realistic. If not even later.

yeah ubisoft wanted to realese it erlier and now its in progress. i hope it comes in the summer a playable version.
the finished version comes end 2018 i think too.
annyway i want to help programming it to make a earlier relese :D
the only thing what i can help is translating from English to German i never programmed something XD

DevilmanSinner
03-18-2018, 07:34 PM
Any word or speculation on what it'll be? I'd be most satisfied with the character creator (even if it's not fully featured), ship builder/designer, a fully designed location and maybe a mission? The engine playthrough that Ancel was playing in would even be slightly satisfactory to me, just flying around the planet? Dope.

Legion-495
03-18-2018, 08:16 PM
Any word or speculation on what it'll be? I'd be most satisfied with the character creator (even if it's not fully featured), ship builder/designer, a fully designed location and maybe a mission? The engine playthrough that Ancel was playing in would even be slightly satisfactory to me, just flying around the planet? Dope.

That was like starting development stage tho. And I so super highly doubt they will give us the engine tools. That was some very time consuming work to put it at risk is kind of stupid.
(Engine public=gameover)
They said at the report it will take time and they will inform us. Expect 3 years down the road development at least. So end 2018 would be very early already for demos.
I actually doubt the game in the current state is playable and they showed us some kind of stable thing.
At this point they probably have to work out some advanced mechanics which is some trial and error. I think they will tell us too if they reached a stable game state.
In Game Dev Tycoon it is first developing then fixing the bugs^^ (holds true if we watch what gets released)

I actually wonder which number I got on that BGE2 "waiting" list

browntoya
03-20-2018, 06:34 PM
Me too.

chronicideas
08-12-2018, 10:37 AM
Seriously can't wait to play this game. I'm QA Lead by profession with gaming experience, so would really love to be able to sink my teeth into this and start playing around.

Wort3x
01-23-2019, 05:41 PM
Still cant wait ;D