PDA

View Full Version : Eastereggs!

bananenslip
03-15-2018, 07:16 PM
Eastereggs are hidden and hard to find but this is what a big city makes extra nice to explore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOo79gv8gmo

these are simple easter eggs but i think the ubisoft team should be found in the game too and some other peoples should be honored this way.
not every player will know all eastereggs and it should exist some hard ones to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2HnHaeEZok

what do you think? :D extra sexy monkey strippers for knoxie :D only found if you shoot in 3 bananapictures in a strippclub :D

K1ngthepug
03-15-2018, 09:04 PM
How about a mission where we steal animal fat to turn into soap.

Or an actual fight club could be a side activity. Have the fight club leader look like Tyler durden maybe?

bananenslip
03-16-2018, 01:30 PM
maybee ;) i just want a lot in the game :P

Legion-495
03-16-2018, 02:59 PM
I would expect easter eggs based around the studio Ubisoft Montpellier like games they made, people themselfs being in the game.
Nothing more tho. Maybe the old BGE games to be found somewhere. A "classic" Mdisk asset or so xD

atubaboun
03-18-2018, 01:24 PM
A TV show about rayman and globox battling hoodlums would be the apex easter egg for me XD

bananenslip
03-18-2018, 03:27 PM
I just think the programmers from ubisoft should honor that games and persons that have a big influence in theyre work.
The should use the fantasy to make funny eastereggs and add some places that talk a bit from the history.
i want to see the fantasy from ubisoft next to a great game.

Legion-495
03-18-2018, 08:05 PM
A TV show about rayman and globox battling hoodlums would be the apex easter egg for me XD

I am down for that. Needs to happen.

ElPrimordial
03-18-2018, 08:36 PM
Hohoho, some of those easter eggs are very well hidden. Would be nice have easter eggs from older games in which BGE2 team members worked before (such as Intruder by Ancel).

bananenslip
03-19-2018, 09:32 PM
Ahahahaha Hunting Ancel as a introuder in a brothel :D
he stole the goldfinger from the pig pimp.
Now should we help the pig and become a slave as a NPC for your ship or helping michel and become his favorite hybrid mix as a NPC with funny slogans from him and his team ;)
to hunt him you have to do a quest with running fly and play Rayman.

after you talked with him you can bring him to the pimp and he will be selled to EA.
Then will come Yves Guillemot as a Lion Hybrid and give the order to save him.
to save him you need to replace him with the slave that wears a mask of him.
after that you become a bit money.

if you dont bring him to the pigpimp, then he will bring you to a Ubi bunker that is realy hidden and you will bring tha finger back to the golden elephant statue.
It starts to shine and then it asks you what you want.
-money
-Ancels best friend
-nothing else (brings Good Karma)
after that you get your rewards and sniffed around, the bunker will go out the earth, as a mothership and flies away.
never seen again, just a picture of the team in this big hole as a thank to help them ^^

funny idea but i think this will be a bit to much :P
a picture of the team in HD in a store or ship dealer would be ok and hard to find :P

ElPrimordial
03-20-2018, 08:01 PM
Ahahahaha Hunting Ancel as a introuder in a brothel :D
he stole the goldfinger from the pig pimp.
Now should we help the pig and become a slave as a NPC for your ship or helping michel and become his favorite hybrid mix as a NPC with funny slogans from him and his team ;)
to hunt him you have to do a quest with running fly and play Rayman.

after you talked with him you can bring him to the pimp and he will be selled to EA.
Then will come Yves Guillemot as a Lion Hybrid and give the order to save him.
to save him you need to replace him with the slave that wears a mask of him.
after that you become a bit money.

if you dont bring him to the pigpimp, then he will bring you to a Ubi bunker that is realy hidden and you will bring tha finger back to the golden elephant statue.
It starts to shine and then it asks you what you want.
-money
-Ancels best friend
-nothing else (brings Good Karma)
after that you get your rewards and sniffed around, the bunker will go out the earth, as a mothership and flies away.
never seen again, just a picture of the team in this big hole as a thank to help them ^^

funny idea but i think this will be a bit to much :P
a picture of the team in HD in a store or ship dealer would be ok and hard to find :P

LMAO! What?!?! Very funny how you twisted my proposal... I wonder if BGE2 team laughed at it too :D

bananenslip
03-27-2018, 11:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UABRTB2qeUo
found this from doom to find my last puppet. reinstall and do that again :cool: