PDA

View Full Version : Less than two weeks til launch. Any official word on multi-player?

Brimtown
03-15-2018, 04:11 PM
Yes, we've seen the Arcade announcement, with its talk about co-op modes (Journey, Escape, etc). And we've heard from those who have had access to the map editor that they're only aware of DM and TDM modes.

But has there been any official announcement from Ubisoft yet? Something that perhaps I've overlooked? Reason for asking is that previously, there had been a statement from Ubisoft about multi-player modes including DM and TDM. The way it was worded led me to believe that perhaps there would be other modes that just hadn't been announced yet, and that perhaps weren't included with the IGE that people had access to.

I guess I'm just holding out hope that perhaps there's more that we haven't been told yet.

usmovers_02
03-15-2018, 04:37 PM
We have been promised 6 updates and post launch support. It's WAY too early to conclude we'll get no new features post launch.

Brimtown
03-15-2018, 05:02 PM
See that's what I'm not 100% sure about. The IGE that people had early access to, was it the complete and total editor, with ALL mp options available? Or did they only include DM/TDM for multiplayer because they didn't want to give too much away, and that other modes would be included at (or added shortly after) launch?

emrdesign
03-15-2018, 05:04 PM
We have been promised 6 updates and post launch support. It's WAY too early to conclude we'll get no new features post launch.

Funny to hear you say that as all you have been doing the last 2 weeks (and years) is moan and nag about what's bad or not in the game or in the information in the videos from Ubisoft. Maybe it is/was WAY to early for all your negativity and drawing all those early negative assumptions. Maybe they do implement new MP features post launch. That is if you are asking nice of course. After all the moaning and nagging from a few of you I would certainly feel not very willing to implement it or maybe as the last feature to make you wait for it even longer.

usmovers_02
03-15-2018, 05:27 PM
Nope! Not at all :D All my posts are based on facts and I've made it very clear dozens of times that I give credit where credit is due.

emrdesign
03-15-2018, 05:49 PM
More snappy comes backs from you, the less traffic you get at your map site.

LOL... I really don't care how many people come or don't come to my website as the website is not there for me. I had fun creating it and some may like it some may not. And if nobody likes it then I still had fun building it and its one mouse click to remove it.

Sknipester
03-15-2018, 06:43 PM
@emr. It sounds like you are afraid for Ubi to receive any complaints/criticism. Without criticism, the game would be worse off...it's one of the ways that makes games better. If we were all kissing ubis *** whose to say that they wouldn't be going off on their own tangent and towards what all the players did not want in the game?

DrShakez
03-15-2018, 07:14 PM
I guess I'm just holding out hope that perhaps there's more that we haven't been told yet.

It was confirmed by a dev in a reddit post that DM and TDM are the only two modes.

I'm still hoping that each DLC, or even each content update, adds a new mode of some kind. Zombies would obviously add a horde sp/co-op mode; Vietnam could add hostage rescue or an assault mp mode of some kind; and the mars one could add some variant of infection or domination.

It's high hopes, but I know Ubi want the mp to succeed, so it's not too farfetched that we'll get some serious mp support in FC5's future.