PDA

View Full Version : S5 Given to Vikings just like S4

zcubed
03-15-2018, 10:10 AM
Congrats to the Vikings and being given season 5. Ubisoft's favorite faction will "win" again thanks to the manipulation that is clearly taking place.
(Oh how I want to be wrong)

ChampionRuby50g
03-15-2018, 10:34 AM
You are wrong. It is our all-seeing and all -powerful gods who give us the strength and prowess to triumph in battle over the filthy weebs and obnoxious tin cans. Odin is the one true ruler, and through him we will always receive victory.

Also because Ubisoft offers him valuable sacrifices.

zcubed
03-15-2018, 12:08 PM
Oh wow the first response is from a Viking, who doesn't agree, that's not surprising. Just because you don't like the post doesn't make me wrong, although I do hope I am. Give me facts that show the Faction War not being manipulated and you Vikings actually 'earning' a victory. Then I will gladly stop feeling 'cheated' and give some praise to Odin (Mythical Figure that has no effect on a game)

Cyriccube
03-15-2018, 01:27 PM
Man zcubed...way to fall for the bait dangled on the hook there...and actually he was more joking than anything by the looks of it. Chill man faction war has no meaning on this game other than saving players 500 steel on boxes and really crappy ornaments. As a knight since closed beta yes it sucks that lower population vikings are getting super boasted troops while knights get **** on as neutral being 2nd most populated and samurai...well...rip them.

Kelson27
03-15-2018, 01:57 PM
Dude lighten up. Itís a video game, take your tin foil hat off.

Then of course... You know what they say, if you canít beat em...

zcubed
03-15-2018, 03:20 PM
Cyriccube baiting or not, joking or serious, ChampionRuby50g's response came off as arrogant and rude. And the attitude that Faction War is pointless just reinforces the notion that Ubisoft can continue to manipulate **** without reprisal. Ornaments, however "crappy" they are, are content that players are being cheated out of getting, in a mode that is not optional. Ranked content I'm not getting because the mode is optional and I choose not to play it. So not being cheated there, but Faction War is not a chosen mode it's the overall battle. You play and have no chance of getting the content (unless you pick the favored faction) because of the manipulation, this is were the cheating is happening.

Kelson27 I'm not wearing a tinfoil hat and I know it's a game. This is me taking things lightly. (scary huh?)

XJadeDragoonX
03-15-2018, 03:22 PM
Vikings are winning because all the knights are in the volcano. We can send minimal troops to the knights side and win while the samurai can't take any ground because they're defending the volcano. So we can just use all of our troops to fight the samurai. Knights are throwing the faction war

Vakris_One
03-15-2018, 03:54 PM
Vikings are winning because all the knights are in the volcano. We can send minimal troops to the knights side and win while the samurai can't take any ground because they're defending the volcano. So we can just use all of our troops to fight the samurai. Knights are throwing the faction war

https://i.imgflip.com/23v7zx.jpg

Roseguard_Cpt
03-15-2018, 04:09 PM
I'm a knight, I stopped caring about faction war in season 3, it's cool in concept but the rewards for taking first aren't really that great. I've kinda just been moving into do orders and get out but I still jump on for matches with friends, but we eventually go to customs because the 4v4 modes just aren't enjoyable when the enemy team goes skirmish mode in tribute and dominion.
I still slap my banner on the Volcano though. It is perhaps a throw but it doesn't fell like there's a reason to win. We still get crates and an emblem outline, the other factions just get an ornament and a symbol that will probably sit about unused. (I know I've never put on the S3 Ornaments or Symbols, they don't look that good on most characters)
If we had a reason to really want to win we could probably pull it off but personally I don't feel to strongly about it. Maybe if they gave first 5k steel, and second 3k, third nothing I'd be going full tryhard tactician because the steel grind is a bit ridiculous.
Just my take on things, probably shared by some other knights, but several probably have an opposite thought.
To each their own. See you on the battlefield!

EvoX.
03-15-2018, 04:10 PM
Faction War, haha. By far the most inconsequential feature in For Honor. Predetermined result, no actual impact on gameplay, horrible rewards. Wish the devs didn't take literally half an hour each Den to talk about that snoozefest hardly anyone cares about, but they do.

And we all should already know by now that the only reason Vikings win is because of the broken assets system, so take comfort in knowing that they'd never win without basically cheating.

zcubed
03-15-2018, 04:27 PM
Wow a meme reply really?

zcubed
03-15-2018, 04:30 PM
And more Faction War is pointless.

Hormly
03-15-2018, 04:42 PM
For the love of Odin, can we please move on from the "its fixed" conspiracy crap?

If every faction wins a season its fixed, if one faction dominates its fixed, if one faction does poorly up until the very end before turning it around its fixed, if one faction does poorly from start to finish its fixed.

This makes me tired.

The faction war is silly, pointless, and ultimately irrelevant, but theres no reason to think its fixed.

Can we please stop this now

CheekyKemosabe
03-15-2018, 04:44 PM
What reason do they have at this point to rig the faction war? there's no new faction based content like heroes or maps coming out any time soon. Ubi's favorite faction? maybe but i couldn't imagine that every single person working at ubisoft on the For Honor game is a viking, so wouldn't it seem unfair, if at the very least, to the employees who work on the game to have their factions swept under the rug to let the vikings win? If none of the above, consider why would they waste the effort in making sure the vikings win?

In the previous warriors den, and i suspect in today's episode as well, they've mentioned it over and over again that the reason the knights and samurai are losing are as follows:

1. Samurai and Knights keep playing tug of war for the volcano with the majority of their troops either trying to take it or defend it.
2. Samurai have the highest population, therefore generating the lowest amount of troops per win.
3. The vikings have the lowest population, therefore generating the highest amount of troops per win.
4. The vikings have, strictly statistically speaking, performed better in their matches, allowing them to generate even more troops.

I'm fairly confident that if the samurai and knights stopped scrambling for control over the volcano then they'd be doing so much better. Assuming that nothing is being rigged at all, then the vikings have already proven repeatedly that you don't need that spot to win a round. Assuming that everything is being rigged, why worry about it? If you're convinced that this one feature in the game is being completely controlled by ubisoft then that's just one less feature in the game you get to enjoy, a feature that isn't even that popular among the players on any platform. so instead just enjoy the gameplay.

zcubed
03-15-2018, 05:13 PM
I want the Faction War to actually have an impact that is why I'm complaining. I'm a (expletive) passionate player and if more people actually cared about the game and spoke up, than things would get better. The player base seems to be so uninterested they don't care what goes on.

seaners95 regarding your points:
1. Shows that the player base is uninterested in what's going on.
2. and 3. Point to manipulation, each faction should generate the same number of troops period.
4. With the lowest population the percentage for doing "better" is lower than higher populations.

zcubed
03-15-2018, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the replies they have been an interesting to read.

zcubed
03-15-2018, 05:16 PM
ah... they have been interesting to read.

brashtralas
03-15-2018, 05:28 PM
Dude lighten up. Itís a video game, take your tin foil hat off.

Then of course... You know what they say, if you canít beat em...

Tinfoil hat!? TINFOIL HAT!?! Do you think this is a joke? Hm? Do you!?!

ITíS CALLED A GREAT HELM, DAMMIT!

CheekyKemosabe
03-15-2018, 05:42 PM
I want the Faction War to actually have an impact that is why I'm complaining. I'm a (expletive) passionate player and if more people actually cared about the game and spoke up, than things would get better. The player base seems to be so uninterested they don't care what goes on.

seaners95 regarding your points:
1. Shows that the player base is uninterested in what's going on.
2. and 3. Point to manipulation, each faction should generate the same number of troops period.
4. With the lowest population the percentage for doing "better" is lower than higher populations.

If they gave players the same amount of troops per victory then the faction with the highest population would have an insane advantage and there would be no reason to choose any faction other than the one with the most people in it. they addressed this from the beginning as it was a concern that players would try to guess who was going to win the next season, based on the content that was planned for release, back when the hype over the faction war being rigged was still lively, and then join that faction to get the first place rewards.

The devs have already talked about how the higher the population the lower amount of troops you'll get per victory. It's on more than one den video. Viking players, for whatever reason, just seem to be performing much better. I'm not saying that there's no good players in the other two factions. but the combo of having the smallest population of players, all of whom perform well in every fight, makes for a pretty good chance to win the faction war.

As unpopular as the game is, i don't think it's a matter of disinterest. there was a lot of hype not too long ago about how controlling the volcano was a good advantage in the game. I think most of the knights and samurai haven't let go of that rumor yet and keep hoping that controlling it will give them the next round.

If you don't believe me, which whether you do or not really wouldn't matter at this point, i'd encourage you to go back and watch a few of the warriors den "faction war" segments and listen to them talk about it. you'll see a very consistent trend.

Vakris_One
03-15-2018, 06:54 PM
It's not that the Vikings are winning more of their matches than Samurai or Knights, it's that they play more often and for longer periods on average than the other two factions - that's what Bio said in the last den. When combined with the bonus they get for being the smallest playerbase and the fact the Knights are throwing their troops away into that Volcano and thus are not a threat to the Vikings you have your explanation as to why the Vikes have been dominating since Season 4.

The Knights fold like cheap rice paper when pushed on because the majority of their troops are on the Volcano and a territory next to it so the Vikings only need roughly 15% of their forces to keep the Knights in check and they can use the remaining 85% to focus down the Samurai. The Samurai do the same thing more or less, 15% to keep Knights in check and the rest on Vikings HOWEVER, the Samurai have no bonus weight to their assets and apparently the Vikings play more often and for longer.

The Knights have become so obsessed with thier meme that there might as well not even be a 3rd Faction anymore and the Samurai are outdone by the FW "balancing" mechanic in combination with Vikes being more active than them. If Knights and Samurai teamed up on the Vikings and kept their Knight vs Samurai skirmishes to a minimum the Vikes won't be able to rofl stomp the map like they've been doing for so long.

But tell that to the randoms who continually try to push on the easiest looking borders which are always going to be on the Knight vs Samurai fronts due to Vikings being so oppressive. Samurai have no choice but to divide their attention between attacking/defending against Vikes and defending from Knights and vice versa for the Knights. Vikings have no such problem as they can push down on both enemy fronts with relative ease because Knights fold like paper due to crutching that Volcano and Samurai cannot match Vikings blow for blow, asset for asset due to the huge disparity in asset weighting.

Each active Samurai would need to either play twice as long or win twice as many matches as a Viking player in order for the Samurai faction to win a pure slug fest against the Viking faction. The entire situation is in the Vikings favour and the Vikings are smart to use it. They have the highest bonus weight to their assets while their main rival, Samurai, has the least bonus weight to their assets. If the situation was slightly different and the Knights were their main rival then it would be a bit harder for the Vikings to push through because the Knights would have at least some weight to their assets, being the 2nd smallest playerbase.

TL: DR - The situation favours the Vikings due to the way the FW is balanced based on faction player populations and the fact that the Knights no longer offer a credible threat to Vikings. Ergo the Samurai are left to try and match the Vikings blow for blow, which due to the combo of Vikings being the most active plus having the most weight to their assets while Samurai have the least asset weight is like putting a Lightweight boxer in the ring against a Heavyweight boxer.

/mic drop.

UbiJurassic
03-15-2018, 07:12 PM
With 19 Million War Assets from the Knights sitting on the volcano at one point during the last campaign and the Samurai constantly pushing in the Knights to take it from them, we definitely aren't rigging anything. Defense against the Vikings is simply not being prioritized at times.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
03-15-2018, 07:15 PM
There was 21 mil on the volcano. I stopped sending my troops to slaughter. The Knights now are not the Knights I joined.

CandleInTheDark
03-15-2018, 07:22 PM
With 19 Million War Assets from the Knights sitting on the volcano at one point during the last campaign and the Samurai constantly pushing in the Knights to take it from them, we definitely aren't rigging anything. Defense against the Vikings is simply not being prioritized at times.

Exactly this, the same people putting all of their assets in one or two squares are the same people claiming that the faction war is rigged while the rest of us wish they would actually bother with more than those couple squares.

Devils-_-legacy
03-15-2018, 07:36 PM
I think the reason for us going for knight territory more then vikings have more to do with the vikings having leads in Million and the knights in the thousand it's easier to defend against knights then the vikings at least when I'm on also I hate when people say this (Each active Samurai would need to either play twice as long or win twice as many matches) I play between 4- 6 hours a day theres no way I could push that to 8 -12 hrs lol

Dry.Fish
03-15-2018, 07:43 PM
With my assortment of hammers and modern machinery. I will become the best armour smith in the Black Hills and create an amour with superior strength that is tempered in the hottest flame of Mt. Ignis. The Vikings will fold against my armour and we will drink the best homemade whiskey after we loot their village for food and steal their woman.

brashtralas
03-15-2018, 08:43 PM
With my assortment of hammers and modern machinery. I will become the best armour smith in the Black Hills and create an amour with superior strength that is tempered in the hottest flame of Mt. Ignis. The Vikings will fold against my armour and we will drink the best homemade whiskey after we loot their village for food and steal their woman.

Hm. Yeah, while that sounds great and all, imma have to pass. Iíll go look for some other village that has more than one woman in it.

You guys do your thing, though.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
03-15-2018, 09:11 PM
hm. Yeah, while that sounds great and all, imma have to pass. I’ll go look for some other village that has more than one woman in it.

hahaha

ChampionRuby50g
03-15-2018, 09:15 PM
Oh wow the first response is from a Viking, who doesn't agree, that's not surprising. Just because you don't like the post doesn't make me wrong, although I do hope I am. Give me facts that show the Faction War not being manipulated and you Vikings actually 'earning' a victory. Then I will gladly stop feeling 'cheated' and give some praise to Odin (Mythical Figure that has no effect on a game)

Jeez someone sh1t the bed in the morning, lighten up and take a joke aha. The faction war isnít a way of life 😂

Dry.Fish
03-15-2018, 09:34 PM
Hm. Yeah, while that sounds great and all, imma have to pass. Iíll go look for some other village that has more than one woman in it.

Well, I am going to cut you off from the whisky now.

Tyrjo
03-15-2018, 09:45 PM
The Vikings are simply the better players overall.

:p

ChampionRuby50g
03-15-2018, 09:59 PM
The Vikings are simply the better players overall.

:p

Absolute fact right here

zcubed
03-16-2018, 12:06 AM
Love how people took my statement of manipulation and bring it to "the faction war is rigged" Yes I made an assumption that the Vikings are Ubi's team, but the Faction War IS being manipulated (rigged is a different claim) thus giving the Vikings a easy win. The points brought up show this.
All assets being placed in one zone throws off the intended balance of the low population, high troop mechanic.
Balancing the troop numbers is a form of manipulation. (a fair one if faction war was being actively engaged in)

My original post is true the Vikings are being given the season.

brashtralas
03-16-2018, 12:43 AM
Well, I am going to cut you off from the whisky now.

I'm gonna need a lot more if weíre following through with your plan.

CandleInTheDark
03-16-2018, 01:01 AM
Love how people took my statement of manipulation and bring it to "the faction war is rigged" Yes I made an assumption that the Vikings are Ubi's team, but the Faction War IS being manipulated (rigged is a different claim) thus giving the Vikings a easy win. The points brought up show this.
All assets being placed in one zone throws off the intended balance of the low population, high troop mechanic.
Balancing the troop numbers is a form of manipulation. (a fair one if faction war was being actively engaged in)

The thing is that isn't the devs' fault. They have balanced things in such a way that we all have equal chance at getting assets, they can't balance around half of two factions seem to only want to be in one square.

If what you mean is half the samurai and knights are screwing around and so giving the season to the vikings, yeah, can't argue,especially since the knights have the highest asset percentage and really shouldn't be losing a whole front if they were playing any kind of smart.

SangLong524
03-16-2018, 06:31 AM
So logged in today at 12PM (right at noon) to complete my orders. Lo and behold! Vikings win again. I'm not really surprised though.
I don't really care for the FW as it is. The idea is nice. It's like the Three Kindoms Wu, Shu and Wei all over again. Even the map formation is similar. The nice thing about this FW to me is the outcome will be determined by us players, not by historical facts.
Still, it bothers me that we Samurais spent a few rounds to gain 30-something territories and it wasnt easy at all. then suddenly, Vikings started to lose territories as if they had all gone to sleep or to work or something. And the next round they bounced right back and pounced all over us. All in 1 round, 2 sometimes.
What the hell?!!!
As I said, I honestly don't really care for a few cutthroat crates or shiny pretty borders or ornaments (I'll be a bit envious if the look please me though), but putting effort into a pointless Holding then Losing game isn't appealing to me. It's not like we can be completely defeated anyway. Our stronghold can't be taken.

SangLong524
03-16-2018, 06:50 AM
What reason do they have at this point to rig the faction war? there's no new faction based content like heroes or maps coming out any time soon. Ubi's favorite faction? maybe but i couldn't imagine that every single person working at ubisoft on the For Honor game is a viking, so wouldn't it seem unfair, if at the very least, to the employees who work on the game to have their factions swept under the rug to let the vikings win? If none of the above, consider why would they waste the effort in making sure the vikings win?

In the previous warriors den, and i suspect in today's episode as well, they've mentioned it over and over again that the reason the knights and samurai are losing are as follows:

1. Samurai and Knights keep playing tug of war for the volcano with the majority of their troops either trying to take it or defend it.
2. Samurai have the highest population, therefore generating the lowest amount of troops per win.
3. The vikings have the lowest population, therefore generating the highest amount of troops per win.
4. The vikings have, strictly statistically speaking, performed better in their matches, allowing them to generate even more troops.

I'm fairly confident that if the samurai and knights stopped scrambling for control over the volcano then they'd be doing so much better. Assuming that nothing is being rigged at all, then the vikings have already proven repeatedly that you don't need that spot to win a round. Assuming that everything is being rigged, why worry about it? If you're convinced that this one feature in the game is being completely controlled by ubisoft then that's just one less feature in the game you get to enjoy, a feature that isn't even that popular among the players on any platform. so instead just enjoy the gameplay.

why do they decide that faction population determine the number of troops anyway? i dont watch Dens. I prefer Candle's report more. We samurai may have the highest pop, but i doubt there are as many frequent players. In that case, we may have drawn a permanent short straw since infrequent players obviously dont give a F*ck. Shouldn't the troop number better be determined by each player's personal performance and mode they play?And if your faction loses, then it's really that they just play better, not banking on some number Ubisoft's hidden so deep up their.. ehem, then call it due to performance.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-16-2018, 09:31 AM

There are a few here who shall try and scupper your genuine post..They do this with such contempt and arrogance while travelling in a pack..Sad really.
Yes I'm in total agreement with you.
Season after season the Vikings shall win for one reason only this being that the % bonus they receive is too strong.
I had posted this not so long ago but those I have mentioned actually tried to bury it after 3 replies under 35 posts from them talking about ink work along with anything other than the topic of the thread..I really have to say this because it still amazes me that one of them actually proclaimed he forgotten he had a beautiful,,stunning tattoo that was big,,impressive. .
Yeah right like he forget..sure thing.

The Dev's have been lazy,,incompetent and with lack of due diligence allowed this scenario to arise that shall now kill off any interest in the Fraction War,,,yes Fraction War.
It took almost 2 seasons to fix centurion,,,so no chance fixing this in the near future..Many people have voiced concern over time on the topic you brought up only to be mocked for their own jollies,,
and the constantly get away with it.

Ubi/Devs your sham of a game is dead..you've now shown utter contempt to your player base and total disregard to those who've stuck by it since the beginning..
It's over...shower of self appraising to55er5.

CandleInTheDark
03-16-2018, 12:27 PM
why do they decide that faction population determine the number of troops anyway? i dont watch Dens. I prefer Candle's report more. We samurai may have the highest pop, but i doubt there are as many frequent players. In that case, we may have drawn a permanent short straw since infrequent players obviously dont give a F*ck. Shouldn't the troop number better be determined by each player's personal performance and mode they play?And if your faction loses, then it's really that they just play better, not banking on some number Ubisoft's hidden so deep up their.. ehem, then call it due to performance.

The thing is that would make it unfair on the people who do play. As far as I understand it, the devs have made it so that every faction, if every player had an equal average performance, amount of time and investment in placing assets,would have an equal chance of winning the faction war, that is why weighting by population is the right way to go about things. The problem is, if they weight for things like oh the samurai and knights put a huge amount of assets into two squares or some players don't play as well as others, both of those would be unfair weighting against a population who are playing the game better in both performance and in terms of the war map.

It frustrates me to see that the knights have so much lead in one place they could take a whole front with assets to spare, but I also can't think of any reason the devs should do something about that with their weighting.

zcubed
03-16-2018, 01:53 PM
I'm glad I created this thread, for the most part the replies have been thoughtful and have given me pause to think about the true problem with Faction War.
The problem lays on the shoulders of the players. I think it would be better if you had to opt in to the Faction War to participate. That way the people who don't care won't be screwing with the results and the people who actually want to engage in this mode will have a more reasonable shot at "winning" instead of being handicapped by dead weight. Another thing that would be interesting is removing the 3 central territories, forcing the factions away from a cluster**** in the center. With no center to claim factions would have two distinct fronts instead of one long front.

Thank you all for reopening this player's eyes, as I was blind. My passion for a fair and overall fun game will continue to burn.

AkenoKobayashi
03-16-2018, 11:45 PM
Is round 2 over already? I've been playing Kingdom Come and haven't touched the game in a few days.

Let's make this the final wording on the Faction War:

Vikings are winning because of the population bonus applied. Knights are complacent, and Samurai have excessive amounts of inactive users.

And we all know Ubisoft favors the Knights, as they get the shiniest armor and weapons.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-16-2018, 11:51 PM
Is round 2 over already? I've been playing Kingdom Come and haven't touched the game in a few days.

Let's make this the final wording on the Faction War:

Vikings are winning because of the population bonus applied. Knights are complacent, and Samurai have excessive amounts of inactive users.

And we all know Ubisoft favors the Knights, as they get the shiniest armor and weapons.

All those that say Aye......

ChampionRuby50g
03-17-2018, 02:15 AM
There are a few here who shall try and scupper your genuine post..They do this with such contempt and arrogance while travelling in a pack..Sad really.
Yes I'm in total agreement with you.
Season after season the Vikings shall win for one reason only this being that the % bonus they receive is too strong.
I had posted this not so long ago but those I have mentioned actually tried to bury it after 3 replies under 35 posts from them talking about ink work along with anything other than the topic of the thread..I really have to say this because it still amazes me that one of them actually proclaimed he forgotten he had a beautiful,,stunning tattoo that was big,,impressive. .
Yeah right like he forget..sure thing.

The Dev's have been lazy,,incompetent and with lack of due diligence allowed this scenario to arise that shall now kill off any interest in the Fraction War,,,yes Fraction War.
It took almost 2 seasons to fix centurion,,,so no chance fixing this in the near future..Many people have voiced concern over time on the topic you brought up only to be mocked for their own jollies,,
and the constantly get away with it.

Ubi/Devs your sham of a game is dead..you've now shown utter contempt to your player base and total disregard to those who've stuck by it since the beginning..
It's over...shower of self appraising to55er5.

Just like you show up on any post where these so called "chosen" have commented, to immediately put them down and side with whoever else disagrees at the time, pushing derogatory comments their way... well two can play that game.

You do realize, that even though those comments where off-topic they did the exact opposite of "burying" the thread? Because, when someone comments the thread gets bumped to the very top off the 1st page so it has the exact opposite effect off burying it, but someone with a child's mind like yours would obviously struggle to grasp that fact. The fact that you also seem to think members travel in a pack, which is implying you somehow believe we pre-plan our comments on each thread. This just shows how delusional you really are, and screams off paranoia. In Australia we have a name for these people... meth heads.

You also show an extraordinary ability to ignore what is directly in front of you, and draw conclusions that make no sense from something that is actually quite easy to understand, again exhibiting the mind of a little child. Like, if you truly believe someone would forget they had a tattoo (I know I've already explained this, but i'll do it again for the slow children) of importance, even after I stated that it could easily be interpreted to mean "i forgot to mention", in that particular conversation. That just speaks volumes of your inability to simply follow and interact with other humans.

I also find it incredibly hypocritical of you to complain about something off-topic, but then you go ahead and bring up what happened in your own post in an attempt to discredit what others are saying here. Is that not off topic anyway? So I guess its ok when you go off-topic, but no one else. Kinda a standard thing with you, isn't it Ulrich?

So what we can all take from your posts, is that you are nothing more than a sad man grasping at irrelevant straws in a attempt to make yourself feel superior too others, but as we can see with the respected communities views on you, that fails miserably every time.

HazelrahFirefly
03-17-2018, 02:36 AM
I hate that as a we...samurai I am constantly struggling to keep my extra 10% xp. That and the extra loot are all I care about, and every time I log in at least of the damn pieces is overrun.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-17-2018, 04:43 AM
Just like you show up on any post where these so called "chosen" have commented, to immediately put them down and side with whoever else disagrees at the time, pushing derogatory comments their way... well two can play that game.

You do realize, that even though those comments where off-topic they did the exact opposite of "burying" the thread? Because, when someone comments the thread gets bumped to the very top off the 1st page so it has the exact opposite effect off burying it, but someone with a child's mind like yours would obviously struggle to grasp that fact. The fact that you also seem to think members travel in a pack, which is implying you somehow believe we pre-plan our comments on each thread. This just shows how delusional you really are, and screams off paranoia. In Australia we have a name for these people... meth heads.

You also show an extraordinary ability to ignore what is directly in front of you, and draw conclusions that make no sense from something that is actually quite easy to understand, again exhibiting the mind of a little child. Like, if you truly believe someone would forget they had a tattoo (I know I've already explained this, but i'll do it again for the slow children) of importance, even after I stated that it could easily be interpreted to mean "i forgot to mention", in that particular conversation. That just speaks volumes of your inability to simply follow and interact with other humans.

I also find it incredibly hypocritical of you to complain about something off-topic, but then you go ahead and bring up what happened in your own post in an attempt to discredit what others are saying here. Is that not off topic anyway? So I guess its ok when you go off-topic, but no one else. Kinda a standard thing with you, isn't it Ulrich?

So what we can all take from your posts, is that you are nothing more than a sad man grasping at irrelevant straws in a attempt to make yourself feel superior too others, but as we can see with the respected communities views on you, that fails miserably every time.

I'm the child,,wow.
You claimed not to bury the post you're a f'in liar.
You tried so hard to make it of such irrelevance that it would slowly submerge below many other threads,hence it ended up on page 8 until genuine replies surfaced.
You arrogant clown,you know nothing about me nor anything I'm involved with.I comment on your little gang everytime I see you ganging up on threads team handed.
Child,,again Wow.
Those who you claim are within the respected communties offering their views on me are as you fine well know your Chosen buddies..When I see you personally have replied to a thread or comment of mines I tend not to look for I know what a pathetic Sun burnt clown you be..
Me superior,,far from it,,again unfounded presumptions that yourself and your gang use to deflect the sh!te that dribbles out the corner of your twisted maw.
Now check the ink scenario again....your bud said he forgot he had a certain tattoo,,either he's full of sh!te or just a liar like yourself.
I don't think you pre plan your comments with your pack though when you see,,again,,your Chosen then you flock together rather quickly as if it's your own lil club,,this post of yours is further proof for how many from the Chosen are in this thread over many posts,,all of you.
Now boy go take a flying f#ck to yourself.

Tundra 793
03-17-2018, 04:55 AM
I'm the child,,wow.
You tried so hard to make it of such irrelevance that it would slowly submerge below many other threads,hence it ended up on page 8 until genuine replies surfaced.
You arrogant clown,you know nothing about me nor anything I'm involved with.I comment on your little gang everytime I see you ganging up on threads team handed.
Child,,again Wow.
Those who you claim are within the respected communties offering their views on me are as you fine well know your Chosen buddies..When I see you personally have replied to a thread or comment of mines I tend not to look for I know what a pathetic Sun burnt clown you be..
Me superior,,far from it,,again unfounded presumptions that yourself and your gang use to deflect the sh!te that dribbles out the corner of your twisted maw.
Now check the ink scenario again....your bud said he forgot he had a certain tattoo,,either he's full of sh!te or just a liar like yourself.
I don't think you pre plan your comments with your pack though when you see,,again,,your Chosen then you flock together rather quickly as if it's your own lil club,,this post of yours is further proof for how many from the Chosen are in this thread over many posts,,all of you.

Yeah you just done got suuper reported. This behavior is par for the course with you, and it's been allowed to continue for far, far too long.

ChampionRuby50g
03-17-2018, 04:56 AM
I'm the child,,wow.
Child,,again Wow.

Ok, so you arenít a child...what mature adult would call someone a clown shoe as an insult twice? You sound like a little baby. Do you also not know what the word bury means? You are showing again you have no reading comprehension skills and everything you read is just flowing right out your brain. It also ended up on page 8 because no one had commented on it, perhaps not because of off-topic comments, but because it was your thread. Iíve seen plenty of threads with off-topic comments that get genuine replies on it in-between. Maybe itís just when people see ďoh, Ulrich made another thread. Iím going to have to struggle through and decipher the language he uses to try and even get a basic understanding of the point you are trying to convey.Ē Which brings me to another point. Basically every single thread you unfortunately visit turns into a toxic wasteland, whenever you arenít around the threads go on fine, but as soon as you comment it all turns to sh!t. But perhaps the ďchosenĒ start to comment quickly because our discussions are actually productive, and we enjoy each otherís company online. When you show up though, itís like a bad smell in the room everyone wants to avoid. Iím not sun burnt either, im just naturally tanned. (:

Why do you also use commas constantly? Shouldnít you be using full stops instead... again showing you have no basic reading or writing skills.