PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Den March 15th

CandleInTheDark
03-14-2018, 08:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HybjBTmo9w

No infodump. One thing I have seen, Eric said that they are close with lag comp, they are doing private tests. I am on leave this week but it is for a birthday so recap might go up on time, might go up late. No Q&A for the next two weeks so not leaving the questions up.The questions section gets big enough I will likely post them in a second post in the future.

I...am...LATE! \m/<(-_-)>\m/

It is just Eric, oh dear. (Love you Eric!)

News items

Ranked tribute has become ranked dominion. To do this they have had to reset rank.

Ranking system prioritises more the win and loss than performance to allow people to move more smoothly through the ranks.

Join in end flow has been re-activated as the zombie (session) uprising has been thwarted.

Some server fixes went through which will hopefully help where some are struggling.

New event order from tomorrow, dominant executioner. Remember that participation is requried now, ranked dominion counts.

On monday there is a big server maintenance on a lot of ubisoft titles, monday morning there will be downtime from 3am eastern to 11 (7-3 european)

Today,later on the website, there will be a blog post called state of balance, it will provide a snapshot including the balance matrix they use in 1v1 and 4v4. This is for the end of season 4 and they intend to do this each season. (update,here it is https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-320343-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32 )

PC starter edition out now.$15, all maps and content, there is no split in player base. Three vanguard heroes playable and customisable, three heroes from chosen faction playable but not customisable. 8000 to recruit og heroes, 15000 as normal for dlc, there is a bundle to unlock all launch heroes for 50,000. Now servers are up, they are working on getting more players into the game. No plans just yet for console.

Content of the week is a limited time effect that is 1703 steel in honour of saint patrick's day, the effect will be available until the 22nd.

Community corner, will listen out for any questions Eric fields during.

What will be the future of for honor besides character skins and emotes? Eric is guessing he wants a pretty deep answer, he won't go into deep things alone here and now. There is a multi year plan for the game which they are serious about, there is a lot coming.

Lag compensation is in private testing which means it is close.

How to get videos on warrior's den? Pretty much reddit is the best path.

Honour battling, Eric can't comment on that, among the player base it is a split with strong opinions. Reporting (afk for example) is not the way to go.

Eric went through the news again for people who were late because of the clocks.

And wrap.

CandleInTheDark
03-15-2018, 06:07 PM
Ok, so apparently the clocks have gone forward in America.

I was not aware of this, typing up Den recap now.

CandleInTheDark
03-15-2018, 06:52 PM
Recap is up (late >.> damn clocks)

UbiJurassic
03-15-2018, 07:34 PM
Recap is up (late >.> damn clocks)

Just further evidence that Daylight Savings Time does more harm than good. :P

ChampionRuby50g
03-15-2018, 08:32 PM
Just further evidence that Daylight Savings Time does more harm than good. :P

Hey, we got daylight savings in Australia and we all bloody love it!

(Except those west coast buggers apparently -_-)

bob333e
03-16-2018, 04:27 AM
Just saw this, thanks Candle. Looks like it was a brief Den.

There is a multi year plan for the game which they are serious about, there is a lot coming.

This here sounds promising. I sure hope they talk more about future plans and be more transparent about it.

Baggin_
03-16-2018, 11:33 AM
Hey, we got daylight savings in Australia and we all bloody love it!

(Except those west coast buggers apparently -_-)

That's because Australia is a very positive country unlike America, where everyone is overly sensitive and complains about everything.

Jiblet2017
03-16-2018, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the post candle!