PDA

View Full Version : New Version [spoilers]

Selvanathan
03-01-2011, 11:03 PM
What the Hell is the new version of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. At last Lucy is dead and [edit] end too y Animus or some [edit: swearing removed] transformer y u mingle old generation and new generation y don't u start the game in that year i mean 1505 or some [edit] year y animus or something needed

Thank you very much in advance u release XBOX and PS3 version instead of PC version if u release PC version first i waste my money to buy this game thanks GOD

Better luck in next version Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy in this version please don't kill everybody in the game

Avoid the white splash screen every time i start a new mission or press Esc instead of white use black that's cool one

Avoid the Animus i want to play the game full and full the olden year please don't mingle the old and new generation

And one more great request please allow user to skip every thing in the game i mean the long conversation during game

Sorry about this in mafia 2 game we can skip every thing even the Phone call too

So Allow user to skip such thing

Selvanathan
03-01-2011, 11:03 PM
What the Hell is the new version of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. At last Lucy is dead and [edit] end too y Animus or some [edit: swearing removed] transformer y u mingle old generation and new generation y don't u start the game in that year i mean 1505 or some [edit] year y animus or something needed

Thank you very much in advance u release XBOX and PS3 version instead of PC version if u release PC version first i waste my money to buy this game thanks GOD

Better luck in next version Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy in this version please don't kill everybody in the game

Avoid the white splash screen every time i start a new mission or press Esc instead of white use black that's cool one

Avoid the Animus i want to play the game full and full the olden year please don't mingle the old and new generation

And one more great request please allow user to skip every thing in the game i mean the long conversation during game

Sorry about this in mafia 2 game we can skip every thing even the Phone call too

So Allow user to skip such thing

Mr_Shade
03-02-2011, 03:08 AM
Please post all feedback in the ongoing feedback thread.