PDA

View Full Version : rep and gear lvls..confused!

Lagoon87
03-13-2018, 11:43 PM
so i was sure that rep 5 was the lvl to be for getting the best gear but now im not so sure..is it rep 7 ?

UbiJurassic
03-13-2018, 11:46 PM
Reputation 7 is when legendary gear, the highest level gear, will begin dropping, At Reputation 8, it will drop consistently. After that, the next step would be refined gear, which will start dropping at Reputation 9. Each reputation level after that will increase the chances that refined gear will drop.

HazelrahFirefly
03-14-2018, 12:25 AM
Each reputation level after that will increase the chances that refined gear will drop.

Whaaaaaaa? Didn't know that! Confirmed??

UbiJurassic
03-14-2018, 12:36 AM
Whaaaaaaa? Didn't know that! Confirmed??

Straight from the 1.19 Patch Notes at the start of Season 5:

Refinable gears have a chance to drop whenever you loot a Legendary gear for a Hero of Reputation 9 or higher. The chances to gain a Refinable gear increases with their reputation level.

RoosterIlluzion
03-14-2018, 12:57 AM
Reputation 7 is when legendary gear, the highest level gear, will begin dropping, At Reputation 8, it will drop consistently. After that, the next step would be refined gear, which will start dropping at Reputation 9. Each reputation level after that will increase the chances that refined gear will drop.

Confirmed FALSE! I'm Rep 41 warden and I've only received 3 refined pieces, And Rep 14 Aramusha, and have zero refined pieces.

ChampionRuby50g
03-14-2018, 01:03 AM
Confirmed FALSE! I'm Rep 41 warden and I've only received 3 refined pieces, And Rep 14 Aramusha, and have zero refined pieces.

Are you sure your looking for the right thing? I thought the same until it was pointed out to me what to look for, a diamond on top of the gear level. I thought I was getting nothing for my 42 LB until I saw that, then realised I get it more often than not.

RoosterIlluzion
03-14-2018, 03:14 AM
Are you sure your looking for the right thing? I thought the same until it was pointed out to me what to look for, a diamond on top of the gear level. I thought I was getting nothing for my 42 LB until I saw that, then realised I get it more often than not.

Yes, the little, barely visible diamond. Only got 3 items and 2 were OK, one was ****.

Kamen42
03-14-2018, 09:46 AM

Confirmed FALSE! I was Rep 11 Berserker and I got at least 5 refinable gear by the time I got to Rep 12.

How many matches did you play with the Warden? Because from the way you say it, it is not clear if you got 3 refined pieces from one match or a hundred matches.

RoosterIlluzion
03-14-2018, 09:57 AM
Confirmed FALSE! I was Rep 11 Berserker and I got at least 5 refinable gear by the time I got to Rep 12.

How many matches did you play with the Warden? Because from the way you say it, it is not clear if you got 3 refined pieces from one match or a hundred matches.

Sorry, I forgot you know what drops I get. Check my stats. It definitely was not 3 items in one match.

Charmzzz
03-14-2018, 10:04 AM
Rep 42 PK, Rep 20 Warden and Rep 15 Glad. Full refined gear in at least one loadout on every hero. PK is fully refined in all loadouts. Rarely I receive rewards without at least one refinable gear.

Kamen42
03-14-2018, 10:21 AM
Sorry, I forgot you know what drops I get. Check my stats. It definitely was not 3 items in one match.

I do NOT know what drops do you get. My point was, that your post was not very informative. Your post could as well be "I am rep 40 Nobushi and I got 0 refinable gear". The catch is I got rep 40 in season 4 and never played her in season 5.

Let's do a little test here:
I got 7 refinable gear for my now Rep 13 Zerker. I also got 2 refinable gear with my Rep 9 Orochi. Now use whatever means you need, check my stats for example, to tell me how many matches I needed for that.

ChampionRuby50g
03-14-2018, 10:34 AM
Maybe you’re just the unluckiest player on FH 😏

LEGENDz_31
03-14-2018, 12:37 PM
Not sure if this helps at all but 85% of my rep 45 orochi drops are refinable. That guy must be really unlucky to only get 3.

Charmzzz
03-14-2018, 12:45 PM
Pro Tip: keep that refinable gear piece with good stats and just change the skin to one you like. That's how I do it all the time.