PDA

View Full Version : Regeneration and Tribute

Kryltic
03-13-2018, 07:35 PM
I know this has been mentioned before but I couldn't find the previous thread so thought it would be best to just highlight it again.

Simply put. Its not regenerating HP when out of combat.

Devils-_-legacy
03-13-2018, 07:39 PM
Ik this sounds stupid but we're you standing still or walking?

Kryltic
03-13-2018, 09:43 PM
Walking slowly as a Shugoki, then stood still guarding the offerings. No change.

UbiInsulin
03-13-2018, 09:44 PM
We have reported this to the team for investigation, but if you were sprinting this would indeed explain the situation. If you can confirm that this happens without sprinting, we'd be happy to send additional video of the problem to the team.

Kryltic
03-13-2018, 09:48 PM
I don't have a clip of that particular one but I can certainly confirm I wasn't sprinting. Infact I was stood idly waiting for an enemy who was on their way towards me.

I'll try to get a clip.

Devils-_-legacy
03-14-2018, 08:51 AM
Sorry kryltic I had to stand completly still for 10 - 20 seconds recently I'm not sure why but it's taking longer then usual for me

Kamen42
03-14-2018, 12:28 PM
I know this has been mentioned before but I couldn't find the previous thread so thought it would be best to just highlight it again.

Simply put. Its not regenerating HP when out of combat.

This happened to me too and I have a question for you - were you on critical health (last bar)? Because when I was on critical health, the health didn't regen. However, when my health was higher, the feat worked fine.

Kryltic
03-14-2018, 01:25 PM
I was yeah, I remember it because I was shouting at the screen since I could see the enemy coming towards me XD

Thinking back I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact we had all 3 tributes at the time or whether the health regen that was removed when in critical has something to do with it...