PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone on the GWX team provide the answers, please?

AtlantikEel
08-26-2008, 07:21 PM
1. At what point in time does the Tirpitz get its' main armament in GWX 2.1?

I realize that at the start of the war she is supposed to be still under construction, and I have not yet made it past August 1940, but Tirpitz still does not display her big guns.
Very disappointing, when sailing past her.
(I am assuming that this was by design, and is not an install problem. I have installed GWX 2.1 twice, but still no big guns on Tirpitz...)

2. While I appreciate the attempt at realism, as nice as the photo-realistic moon may be in GWX 2.1, it does not shine enough....certainly not like what I can see looking out my window.

Is there any way to increase the luminosity of the moon in GWX 2.1? Or failing that, to switch the GWX 2.0 moon file into GWX 2.1?
If so, where are the files to be found, and how to identify them?

AtlantikEel
08-26-2008, 07:21 PM
1. At what point in time does the Tirpitz get its' main armament in GWX 2.1?

I realize that at the start of the war she is supposed to be still under construction, and I have not yet made it past August 1940, but Tirpitz still does not display her big guns.
Very disappointing, when sailing past her.
(I am assuming that this was by design, and is not an install problem. I have installed GWX 2.1 twice, but still no big guns on Tirpitz...)

2. While I appreciate the attempt at realism, as nice as the photo-realistic moon may be in GWX 2.1, it does not shine enough....certainly not like what I can see looking out my window.

Is there any way to increase the luminosity of the moon in GWX 2.1? Or failing that, to switch the GWX 2.0 moon file into GWX 2.1?
If so, where are the files to be found, and how to identify them?

VikingGrandad
08-27-2008, 05:54 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif If you're wanting advice from the GWX crew, I'd suggest editing the title of your thread to include 'GWX' http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif