PDA

View Full Version : So many issues with the game and no fixes

ComradKenobi
03-13-2018, 12:26 PM
I wanna talk about 2 subjects. One of them is the ridiculous amount of steel grinding and the second is bugs that make the game inconsistent.

We pay 60$ for this game and there is a whole system installed which support players to pay for steel if they wanna feel like they're advancing at all.
1. Orders are just laughable. you get 8 orders for 2 days which only 2 of them really help out with steel gain, either let us do more orders or increase the steel gain.
2. items in the store are overpriced as s**t, 7k for a filthy emote? an effect? let's say, fine, they're purely cosmetic, but Executions Aren't. the health and speed value
changes. so how about handing out 100 - 500 more steel for each end game to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd top players of the match: 500 for the top player, 250 for the second and
100 for the third.

As for the bugs, there are things that absolutely infuriate me in terms of gameplay that are day 1 bugs, like the revenge not always knock back players to the ground if they hit you while you activate it, Or the fact the if you gb someone 100ms before your opponent gb you, he gets a free gb on you.
and to top it all off, theres the issue with the incoming attacks indicators disappearing if theres more than one attacker on you..
How the **** are you supposed to counter gankers with this bulls**t?

Not to mention the lovely "returning back to menu" prompt when theres issue with the server

Archeun
03-13-2018, 09:20 PM
Not going to happen. For Honor has developed such a negative reputation that they need the money from Steel purchases to continue to support the game. I've been complaining about this since the beginning.

SpaceJim12
03-14-2018, 10:32 AM
Not going to happen. For Honor has developed such a negative reputation that they need the money from Steel purchases to continue to support the game.

But I wonder who really buy steel packs? Players who play this game every day already have steel for wht they want (not so many content in this game after all). Season Pass members already have DLC chars, so they saved 45k steel min did not buy them. And in top of it, they said there will be no mor heroes in close future, so I just spend my 40k steel to buy Gladiator, mythical armor for him and execution I like. So, why people need steel than? It's all compared that content of season 5 were really cheap and low quality, but priced higher, that the old ones.

ComradKenobi
03-15-2018, 02:50 PM
It's not just the steel dude, the indicators disappearing when you need them most is so ****ing annoying, i get ganked by 2 guys who know how to feint and i cant see where the attacks are coming from to counter it