PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one that doesn't have a problem with Shaman??

WastedPunk
03-12-2018, 08:25 PM
So it's weird but,Shaman is (according to the community) so op that she has made people quit the game.I Understand why people have so much trouble with her but it isn't even enough to make me rage quit let alone quit the game.
I still have more trouble with gladiators,wardens and shinobis than Shaman ironically.
I think it has to do with the fact that I played her a S H I T ton as soon as she was released.Because of which,I understand her playstyle and can react accordingly.
The only thing that gives me trouble is her forward dodge attack.

Anyone else agree with me?
Before all the salty people start calling me names,I am not saying she is completely balanced.Im just saying that she isn't op TO ME as much as she is to the majority of the community.

CandleInTheDark
03-12-2018, 08:32 PM
Not alone, no,I got her to rep 2on the double xp weekend so around eight hours play, I also frequently play assassins so part of it is I know the general style. When I am keyed in and focussing I don't often get hit by the bite outside of being double teamed or a guardbreak, as you say the least predictable is the dodge attack.

Cliff_001
03-12-2018, 08:39 PM
I agree, for me she is still up there in my tier list but not in my top 3.

DoodTheMan
03-12-2018, 09:21 PM
My main problem with her is her animations, particularly her jump animations, are terrible and usually break physics.

HazelrahFirefly
03-13-2018, 02:17 AM
Nope, not a problem for me. She was at first, but the initial nerf and the tracking fix made her perfect. I feel she was nerfed too heavily after that actually. She's not even in my top five threats anymore.

Tirik22x
03-13-2018, 02:20 AM
Not alone, no,I got her to rep 2on the double xp weekend so around eight hours play, I also frequently play assassins so part of it is I know the general style. When I am keyed in and focussing I don't often get hit by the bite outside of being double teamed or a guardbreak, as you say the least predictable is the dodge attack.

This.

For as much experience as you say you have, I would think you’d have known that?

Dry.Fish
03-13-2018, 02:40 AM
Not saying she's easy but can definitely be a tough fight depending on the player. She can be a handful in dominion but most of the time I can take her in a 1v1 with Valk or Raider.

Redkey.
03-13-2018, 04:50 AM
It's not about problems with! shaman. There alot of a mislogic. Centurion have 110HP, and the Shaman - 120. What? Why her leap is not damaging her like a Goki's embrace? And also such characters is multiplying by dozens of network "features" and it looks overpowered, but it's not. Let's wait for lag solution. But still there alot of complaints about it and no reaction... but hey let's herf a shinobi...

Redkey.
03-13-2018, 04:54 AM
To be honest, i think this is a generic technical issue but Fast characters is more highlighted because of obvious reasons.

EvoX.
03-13-2018, 05:16 AM
When has a question beginning with ''Am I the only one that...'' ever ended in that person being the only one?

No, you're not. Difficulty is subjective.

JadeBosson.
03-13-2018, 05:51 AM
she's never been a problem with me