PDA

View Full Version : Game is broken and random people lags - great servers, Ubi!

SuguruMisato
03-12-2018, 02:37 PM
I am beyond the point of bored with this game.

So today was YET ANOTHER DAY of your broken game not being fixed YET AGAIN.

Started the game, played it for a while, then some guy was lagging like JESUS CHRIST. It took 3 days for the game to realize I'm doing any hit to him and he was hitting me without even fully swinging his weapon. And of course with the broken shaman, but whatever - MONEY, AMIRITE?

And then, all of a sudden the game decided to get a ****ing error stating that I was kicked out of the game due to inactivity... YEAH, I WENT HIKING AND I'M HALF WAY THROUGH.

So of course, YET ANOTHER lost game with no rewards, but **** THE PLAYERS, AMIRITE? Whatever... went back to menu and I received PENALTY FOR BEING KICKED OUT OF A BROKEN GAME WITH BROKEN SERVERS...

THANKS!!! PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME A PRESIDENT OR SOMETHING!!!

EvoX.
03-12-2018, 03:08 PM
A similar thing happened to me. I was playing ranked duels and this PK quit out. Then the next match said ''Matchmaking failed'' and returned me to the waiting menu, where the timer for the next match disappeared. The next match instantly registered as a double forfeit, even though I didn't forfeit jack. After waiting for like 10 minutes, it kicked me out of the tourney, saying I was eliminated.

Then I got a 50 minute penalty.

AAA company, by the way. Full AAA game price, by the way.