PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Inconsistent After Last Patch?

TripSideIV
03-11-2018, 10:27 PM
Has anyone else been having inconsistent revenge parries on activation? For the past two days I've rarely knocked down anyone with my revenge activation, even parried 4 guys all at once in a gank and only two fell down, none of them had the rocksteady feat if that plays a factor at all. This was all happening on Orochi. Did you guys break Orochi? lol

tl:dr: Any attacks that are swung during activation either go right through me or acts as a block instead of an automatic parry as Orochi

Mirage6201
03-13-2018, 01:07 PM
Activate revenge and wait 1-2 seconds otherwise it cancels auto parry. Donít spam attacks until after they fall down. You need to wait.

XJadeDragoonX
03-13-2018, 02:13 PM
I've been experiencing this as well. Even when I don't press an attack input

TripSideIV
03-13-2018, 06:11 PM
@Mirage6201

I didn't ask how to activate revenge to achieve auto parry my friend, I'm simply stating that it is inconsistent. I've got 200+ hours in the this game i know how to achieve it, but on orochi it has been very inconsistent recently.

UbiJurassic
03-13-2018, 06:25 PM
There's no known issue at this time for revenge parrying. Any chance you're able to share a video where the revenge parry should have knocked down an opponent, but didn't?

Kelson27
03-14-2018, 01:27 PM
I can second this, parried 1 while in revenge and he didnít go over, gb by a second, 1st one was swinging at me as I was being pushed around... ganked and confused.

Also orochi, not sure thatís related though.

XJadeDragoonX
03-14-2018, 06:37 PM
There's no known issue at this time for revenge parrying. Any chance you're able to share a video where the revenge parry should have knocked down an opponent, but didn't?

They're not saying an issue with parrying. They're saying an issue with when you activated revenge while being attacked, people aren't falling down

Kelson27
03-17-2018, 07:31 AM
Here you go,three x parry, 0 knockdown.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KD27/video/46090831

OhHowSheGoingEh
03-17-2018, 07:59 AM

http://xboxclips.com/exltheon/1e51f0...045b233a/embed
This has been happening to me consistently since season 4.

Kelson27
03-17-2018, 08:38 AM
http://xboxclips.com/exltheon/1e51f0...045b233a/embed
This has been happening to me consistently since season 4.

Hey bud, your link doesnít seem to be working.

TripSideIV
03-17-2018, 01:47 PM
Here you go,three x parry, 0 knockdown.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KD27/video/46090831

I can explain the the Aramusha not falling because he had rocksteady, but the raider...

And although that is one of the issues i've had, thats still not an "auto-parry" you get from revenge activation. If my PC wasn't a potato i could have recorded more than enough proof of what I'm talking about.

Kelson27
03-18-2018, 12:34 AM
I can explain the the Aramusha not falling because he had rocksteady, but the raider...

And although that is one of the issues i've had, thats still not an "auto-parry" you get from revenge activation. If my PC wasn't a potato i could have recorded more than enough proof of what I'm talking about.

Iím pretty sure Iíve got a bunch of those too, but honestly revenge on activation seems to do nothing for me most of the time - hence popping it when I had some space. Iíd rather have the stat bonuses and take my chances than eat an unblockable raider swing for popping it 😋 as orochi you just canít take the hits. I had a HL hit me for 76 damage (dominion) last night, you just canít take that to the face on the off chance revenge works as intended.

Mirage6201
03-18-2018, 03:04 AM
At Kelson

The Ara had rock steady.
The second person got hit by the third person so he didnít fall. The third fell. Thatís normal.

Kelson27
03-18-2018, 10:35 AM
At Kelson

The Ara had rock steady.
The second person got hit by the third person so he didnít fall. The third fell. Thatís normal.

Yeah youíre on the money actually... my bad. Will keep hunting.