PDA

View Full Version : Mask and helmet

trustST
03-11-2018, 03:45 PM
Only for design it would be nice to leave the mask to some character like centurion warden Kensei ecc.
It would be really really cool.
What's your opinion guys

HazelrahFirefly
03-11-2018, 05:14 PM
If you mean to have the ability to remove certain sectiona of armor while leaving others... I totally agree. I want to see my PK's sexy face so badly. I want the dying to see her laugh as they have Instant Regrets.

trustST
03-11-2018, 07:59 PM
Nice

JadeBosson.
03-12-2018, 02:28 AM
while I don't use either of them that does sound pretty cool

XJadeDragoonX
03-12-2018, 02:55 AM
If you mean to have the ability to remove certain sectiona of armor while leaving others... I totally agree. I want to see my PK's sexy face so badly. I want the dying to see her laugh as they have Instant Regrets.

Not to disappoint you, but I'm gonna assume that the pk and a bunch of other classes don't even have real faces under the masks lol. Pk probably just has eyes and no nose or mouth or anything

trustST
03-12-2018, 01:34 PM
Yes but Ubisoft can make the face of the characters, and me and oder player really want to play without helmet or mask

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
03-12-2018, 04:02 PM
Nah, Im good. Id rather different armors, not less. I dont need my enemy to see my face as they lay there bleeding out, all I need them to see is my eyes as the life slips from their corpse and know that they were killed my 80, a conscripted criminal no more. Now Sir 80, protector of Ashfeld!

Too much on a Monday morning? >.>

Roseguard_Cpt
03-13-2018, 05:10 PM
Personally I wouldn't mind seeing my Warden visor up or Nobushi with her mask moved slightly to the side (not off completely of course). The big concern for me is the viking characters however. How would you make a helmetless Valk still have her horns? Same for Raider and Warlord?

Devils-_-legacy
03-13-2018, 06:05 PM
Do they need horns lol

UbiJurassic
03-13-2018, 06:32 PM
Definitely a cool suggestion we've heard from a number of players. I'll make sure to bring it up to the team again for their consideration. :)

Are you sure about that?

https://i.imgur.com/IFTa6er.png

Hormly
03-13-2018, 11:08 PM
Do they need horns lol

Yes

Dtheawesome9010
03-14-2018, 01:17 PM
Nah, Im good. Id rather different armors, not less. I dont need my enemy to see my face as they lay there bleeding out, all I need them to see is my eyes as the life slips from their corpse and know that they were killed my 80, a conscripted criminal no more. Now Sir 80, protector of Ashfeld!

Too much on a Monday morning? >.>

haha I prefer my face to be the last thing they see stare in the face of the man who killed you and see his emotionless face with the look of death in the eyes, and as you slowly shut your eyes to the darkness you realize the man is a demon in disguise. Then you respawn and fight me with a back up player killing me quicker than a solo fight. lol

trustST
03-15-2018, 04:48 PM
i see that idea liked to the people,I really want to know how it will end

trustST
03-15-2018, 05:01 PM
yeah but more opened the elmet, thanks for the consideration

HazelrahFirefly
03-16-2018, 02:25 AM
Definitely a cool suggestion we've heard from a number of players. I'll make sure to bring it up to the team again for their consideration. :)

Are you sure about that?

https://i.imgur.com/IFTa6er.png

Not anymore, damn it!

trustST
03-25-2018, 06:44 PM
so?

Hormly
03-25-2018, 07:54 PM
I have a suspicion that when the devs created the armor rigging system they did so in a way that made adding new armors extremely difficult.

Hence why after a year weve received nothing new and the devs refusel to discuss the topic leads me to believe its never gonna happen