PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Leaderboard for every map? This helps replayability of maps.

emrdesign
03-11-2018, 09:24 AM
A real arcade has a leaderboard of course. I hope Ubisoft adds this also for every map as it helps the replayability of the maps and of course adds an extra challenge. :)

truesurv1val
03-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Good idea, highscores leaderboards made the games so addictive back in the days.

Some how i still think/hope we will get a racemode some day. Also need fastest times leaderboard on each map.

ImGonaG3tUsucka
03-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Good idea, highscores leaderboards made the games so addictive back in the days.

Some how i still think/hope we will get a racemode some day. Also need fastest times leaderboard on each map.
The would be great for race maps

Fallen-Champ
03-11-2018, 01:53 PM
Imagine a maps stats so you have a leader-board and the actual map has it's own internal timer ticking on recording so when you get to the end it would record number of kills, head-shots time taken to complete.

So although there might only be 30 A.I. Enemies in a map you can only kill 30 but you could head-shot all 30 and still complete the map quicker than another person, I would love to see that sure.

emrdesign
03-11-2018, 02:04 PM
Yes, there could be different kind of scores counting up to who is the best player of the map. Best time, number of kills, type of kills, etc, etc...

Fallen-Champ
03-11-2018, 04:17 PM
Yes, there could be different kind of scores counting up to who is the best player of the map. Best time, number of kills, type of kills, etc, etc...
A global ranking isn't really needed maybe the Top 3 Globally I think what would be better is ranking between people on your friends list that would get them playing maps more than just once or twice.

Steve64b
03-12-2018, 10:30 AM
Yes! This is one of those features that would add a competitive element to playing solo/coop maps. And it fits with the Arcade vibe, it'll be great to have this! :)

Farcryisdead
03-12-2018, 10:36 AM
If we could have sp map stats like most kills, best time, this would take sp map making to a whole new level :) im leaning more and more to the sp side of map making, lol i never thought i would ever say that. im feeling excited about making sp maps, a new feeling for me :)

DrShakez
03-12-2018, 02:08 PM
It definitely fits with the arcade theme. I'm actually surprised Ubi didn't think of it.

emrdesign
03-12-2018, 02:44 PM
It definitely fits with the arcade theme. I'm actually surprised Ubi didn't think of it.

Maybe they have implemented it, we don't know. But if they haven't then hopefully they are willing to add it as it would help a lot to keep playing maps and does belong to a real arcade. Maybe one of the Ubisoft moderators here can tell us. :)

Brimtown
03-12-2018, 05:23 PM
I think they have that for Trials Fusion, where each user-created map has its own leaderboard.

Farcryisdead
03-13-2018, 04:39 PM
This would be great for replay value on sp maps, everyone trying to get high scores or kills on maps.