PDA

View Full Version : Faction War and its obvious flaws

Kryltic
03-11-2018, 01:11 AM
Please, for the love of god fix this. I am sick of the stupidity of this now. As a Samurai player I see very few other Samurai players so I can only assume PS4 and PC have a huge number of players. Can anyone else verify this?

You've already admitted that the Samurai players typically play less (in regards to time) than the other factions. This means your balance mechanic is massively flawed when only based on numbers and nothing more. You should fix this immediately or are you worried your precious Vikings will finally lose something?

The Vikings have destroyed everything with little resistance and this seems to be continuing. You have made it obvious that the ubisoft team heavily favour the Vikings as well, this is a childish reason not to come down hard on balancing the faction war. At this point I don't see much reason to bother with it all as we know who will win.

My point is sort out this skewed balance or you'll find no one cares about the balance or the war bonus itself and everyone will just jump onto the same faction for easy points etc.

Hormly
03-11-2018, 01:23 AM
i havnt cared about the faction war in a long time.

seems random, never feels like my efforts matter, and ive never received or seen a reward i would ever want.

meh

JadeBosson.
03-11-2018, 01:31 AM
for me it's time of day of what I see during the night it's mostly knights morning is samurai and noon is Vikings but yeah Vikings wreck our face

Ulrichvonbek111
03-11-2018, 11:19 AM
I'm trying to eat my breakfast, ,please don't induce a sore head.
The contempt that has been shown towards the player base with the bul$h!t number juggling lies is f'in unbelievable.
I called one Dev out on here and recieved an infraction...
Well reprimand yourselves with your smug self appraisals of each other for your deciet of the actual state of the Faction War..The sh!t you came out with on Thursdays Warriors Den was on par with the same old same old,,contempt and lies.

So what are the Vikings getting this time ?

FinnOfTheHorde
03-11-2018, 11:23 AM
I'm trying to eat my breakfast, ,please don't induce a sore head.
The contempt that has been shown towards the player base with the bul$h!t number juggling lies is f'in unbelievable.
I called one Dev out on here and recieved an infraction...
Well reprimand yourselves with your smug self appraisals of each other for your deciet of the actual state of the Faction War..The sh!t you came out with on Thursdays Warriors Den was on par with the same old same old,,contempt and lies.

So what are the Vikings getting this time ?
I hope they will get shaman + warlord = ultimate viking edgelordman.
Shaman with shield (with raider charge).

AkenoKobayashi
03-12-2018, 04:08 AM
Total population per faction vs total average of active players per faction is the main flaw with the Faction War right now. We Samurai can kiss any victory goodbye until this is adjusted. As a recap, Samurai has the highest total number of players (inactive and active combined) and the Vikings have the fewest. Vikings get a bonus to assets due to the difference in numbers, but they have the higher number of active players compared to the Samurai. We active Samurai can't keep up with them.