PDA

View Full Version : Help, DLC not showing up!

Franchesco96
03-10-2018, 09:39 AM
I am having problems with the DLC. I bought the AC Bronze pack and I have no access to The Lost Archives DLC. Furthermore, I also bought AC 3 Deluxe edition, and I have no access to any of the DLC. If anyone has suffered the same problem I would appreciate if you could tell me how to fix it.

I have tried solving it with Ubisoft support for 4 hours straight but they gave me terrible solutions that lead me nowhere. Sorry if I am being rude, but I am really frustrated at the moment, I have to spend multiple hours to get to play something I already paid for.

By this point I am seriously thinking of giving up on the franchise and resorting to "alternative methods" in the future because dealing with Ubisoft is not only stressful but it leads nowhere.

Ubisoft Case Number: 05983567

andynaruto10
03-10-2018, 06:41 PM
Well, you need some keys to unlock the DLCs in-game too. Check in Uplay, Account Information, My Games, and go to the games you miss the DLCs and check if you have any keys there. Make sure you redeem them in-game too at Extras.

If you don't have any keys, then Ubisoft Support must give them to you.

This is a known issue for AC Revelations and AC 3 DLCs. I told them countless times, but they still didn't fix this...