PDA

View Full Version : Please give me option to use previous version of the indicator for 1 vs X situations!

Sir.Nguyen
03-10-2018, 09:16 AM
Before I could hold off a couple of players pretty well and even turn the odds and maybe kill them. Now it is very hard since I barely see any indicators at all in 1 vs X situations. No clue why you would change something no one complained about Ubisoft! This made ganks very annoying and even more unfair as indicators will not SHOW. Getting killed by unblockable attack is annoying as this is primary way I am killed in ganks since the indicator doesn't show most attacks anymore.

UbiJurassic
03-10-2018, 07:41 PM
Do you mind getting a video over to us showing the inconsistencies of the indicators? To my knowledge, nothing should have changed for the indicators. If there are, I'd be more than happy to bring it up to the team.

XJadeDragoonX
03-10-2018, 08:22 PM
I too have noticed some inconsistencies with the indicators. Sometimes I'll be looking at someone and their teammate attacks me from high and I have to actually block high instead of just to the side they're attacking me from. And other times it tells me to block to the right but then at the last second it changes to the left. Super weird

swiss_soldier_1
03-11-2018, 07:14 PM
the last second change happens to me too,,, i think its because, while fighting, the enemy happened to move from the left to the right (like, they pushed you and he was just behind you slightly to the left and now he's to the right). shouldnt happen as its not reactable at all