PDA

View Full Version : Shaman is OP and I can Prove it

chrisallridge
03-10-2018, 06:23 AM
So Like a lot of people I was having trouble fighting the shaman online. So instead of throwing a fit or punching someone I actually went to the practice mode against a level 3 shaman not to see if I could find a way. So I spent a while in there and I couldnít kill the bot for the life of me. So I thought maybe the Level 3 bot is too good or I suck. Then I tried it from the other end.........

I played as a shaman with literally no training or practice, experience playing the hero before and completely demolished a level 3 warden bot. I donít even know how to play her but I still was able to stomp a level 3 Warden bot as her. I didnít use any lunges or unblockables and just depended on her Basic Damage and Speed.

The Shaman is 100% Op

Cliff_001
03-10-2018, 06:46 AM
But warden is not that good.

Protos_88
03-10-2018, 07:55 AM
So Like a lot of people I was having trouble fighting the shaman online. So instead of throwing a fit or punching someone I actually went to the practice mode against a level 3 shaman not to see if I could find a way. So I spent a while in there and I couldnít kill the bot for the life of me. So I thought maybe the Level 3 bot is too good or I suck. Then I tried it from the other end.........

I played as a shaman with literally no training or practice, experience playing the hero before and completely demolished a level 3 warden bot. I donít even know how to play her but I still was able to stomp a level 3 Warden bot as her. I didnít use any lunges or unblockables and just depended on her Basic Damage and Speed.

The Shaman is 100% Op

warden is so pathetic vs assasins... but devs say its ok... shaman is not op and warden is not so bad...

BTTrinity
03-10-2018, 03:45 PM
Ahh, the good ol jack of all trades, master of all trades.

Good times, right?

Vakris_One
03-10-2018, 04:18 PM
So we judge what's OP by beating bots now? I beat a Shaman level 3 bot with Lawbringer, I guess that means the LB is OP?

HazelrahFirefly
03-10-2018, 05:09 PM
So we judge what's OP by beating bots now? I beat a Shaman level 3 bot with Lawbringer, I guess that means the LB is OP?

I beat a lvl 3 Shaman and Aramusha bot with my Orochi. Is the Orochi OP?

Wait... but I still think the Ara is overpowered. I don't know what to think!

Yes I do: difficulty is subjective. Still don't find Shamans that bad since the first nerf and tracking fix.

DoodTheMan
03-10-2018, 09:15 PM
My, how...scientific?