PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha Deadly feat vs everyone else

Kryltic
03-10-2018, 12:53 AM
Perhaps I'm wrong but why does it work differently for the Aramusha when compared to everyone else? He seems to have the original version with no cooldown time?

I've never played as him so I'm just going from the description and watching teammates use him. If this has been addressed already then I'm sorry for asking again.

RoosterIlluzion
03-10-2018, 01:28 AM
Perhaps I'm wrong but why does it work differently for the Aramusha when compared to everyone else? He seems to have the original version with no cooldown time?

I've never played as him so I'm just going from the description and watching teammates use him. If this has been addressed already then I'm sorry for asking again.

Valkyrie & warlord get this as passive as well. Not sure how ubisoft determines how they get this feat, because it's not on all hybrids, as Nobushi & LB don't get it.

Kryltic
03-10-2018, 01:38 AM
What I meant was on the Aramusha it appears to just be a permanent attack boost. On anyone else with the feat it has a cooldown.

BTTrinity
03-10-2018, 01:42 AM

Last I played him, that feat had a cooldown... so if it doesnt then they broke something.

RoosterIlluzion
03-10-2018, 03:38 AM
What I meant was on the Aramusha it appears to just be a permanent attack boost. On anyone else with the feat it has a cooldown.

Oh, sorry. I rarely uses feats, so most are set to passive if available. That being said, I never look at my feats because they're passive, so I couldn't say for certain if it's always on or has cool down.

AkenoKobayashi
03-10-2018, 04:06 AM
It has worked fine for me. I only use it when doing Deathmatch games. Dominion, I have Body Count as my first feat.